• Annie

Votes: 205 44.0%
  • Lauryn

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Any bit of minge thatll have him

Votes: 285 61.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for us thrush infested, NHS using peasants....
---
Recap

Lauryn keeps posting fotos of her arse in hope that kyle is watching from a secret account.
Annie is still being a queen, keeping silent, loving life, being the best mum and basically being everything lauryn isnt
Kairo has received some hot wheels sets for his bday (not off his dad tho...he bought him naff all)
Still no news on a school place
Still got his fake perm caked in shite (curlie SMellie
Kinara is still unamed in public.
Shes been standing up unaided in the bath while mummy films it on her fone (lets hope she doesnt slip while mummys filming content for the gram)
Sian is still missing in action
Joolie is still the mother of three desperados
Lauryn is still:
Single
Unwanted
Not annie
A convicted benefit cheat
A liar
Not suffering from endo or pcos
Balding
Getting taken the duck down by annie
Ringing backgrid every few days for a paid pap walk
Still a dog even tho all her pics are filtered to high heaven
Keeps posting chris brown songs that have reference to kyle 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly if she is not going to the wedding she should stay away and let Chloe have her day! That’s just really gross trying to ruin your sisters day you might be not speaking now but imagine in 20 years when everyone is friends again and you are always the sister who ruined the others sisters wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yeno what makes me laugh about Chlojob, she’s on blast about Loz shagging a married footballer but she’s about to marry a man who cheats on her and also gets other women pregnant allegedly who’s Olivia x
I still don’t like Chloe because she was quick enough joining in on the Annie hate and spending Kyle’s 💵

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks for the new thread.

That article, raised by Iranian mother 😂😂😂 big carrooon me jules looks like an older vicky pollard. They must be taking the piss cos she pretends she's Persian.

Utter fannies.

Will be interesting to see if pegman does go to the wedding as well as the Iranian mother.

To me if she is at the wedding then that would tell me they are just being sleekit wee rats about the whole 'falling out'

There was no sign of them at Hudson and Islas parties

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be honest I didn’t read that article, did Chloe basically say she can’t trust her sister not to jump on a married man’s cock?? That’s hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69
That article was comedy gold for all the wrong reasons. Iranian mother was my favourite, closely followed by Lauren's ability to father children. She really is a jack of all trades these days.

I do think they've fallen out, only because of her not being anywhere near the birthday parties of Chloes kids and MJ calling people out for saying Kairo wasn't there or invited. I'm also ridiculously naive though and thought Kyle would never have gone back there for a second time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The line in that article about footballer’s wives being terrified because she’s saying in the same hotel as their husbands proper made me laugh. Like they’re a herd of wildebeest and she’s a lion waiting to pounce 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
‘some of these footballers will be staying in the same hotel as her which will obviously be of concern to their partners.'

That was my fave bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine being known for shagging a married man twice
she has zero shame the rat 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She has very much forever been tarnished as the slag and homewreaker that she is.
She went above and beyond trying to ruin K&A's marriage, and instead, she has ruined what very little interest the public might have had.

Reactions: 39
Ahhh Chloe still defending her homewrecker sister … what a surprise 🙄

Taking a shot at ‘the other side’ for peddling stories! So all the stories your sister has been peddling are alright then? Hypocrite!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.