Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will still have kairo squeezing himself into that dad shirt when he’s bleeping 27

• Haha
Reactions: 45
As much as it pains me to admit it - depending on how small his feet are sondico are the only ones who make boots that small. I’m pretty sure adidas don’t start until about a size 10 and I’m pretty sure Nike is bigger like a size 13 (my nephew is 7 and tiny and I know he very upset he can’t have matching boots with his brother as Nike don’t make them in his size)

as for the kit - I think it is the same one, if you remember that always supporting photo it was far too big on him, the top was almost down to his knees. He hasn’t grown that much in a year - and let’s be fair she wouldn’t be paying out for it (and if she did you’d assume she’d be buying the newest kits)
This is kyle walkers son...he could pay puma to have some made

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Kiaro walking around with the one gift his ‘dad’ got
Surprised he’s not got the iPad attached to his back

And the garden toys dad 2 bought

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m guessing the landlord will have to sort the air conditioning units then 😬
It doesn’t take a bleeping genius to work that one out.. or is she going to use this as evidence in court ‘I did some research and I need A/C’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Once my ex hurt and abandoned our children that was that and he's been dead to me ever since. Do what the duck you want to me, I'm a big girl and I'll get over it. But when it comes to the kids, I'll see you in hell 🙏 and that's from an actual long standing loving relationship.... I cannot comprehend how this idiot is not filled with hurt for her kids and does everything she can to protect them. I have never known a woman so disloyal and intent to destroy childhoods and its scary how much her babies are being made to suffer all for the benefit of her trying to get Kyle to notice her. Choose your kids Lauryn.

Every time, choose your kids 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Once my ex hurt and abandoned our children that was that and he's been dead to me ever since. Do what the duck you want to me, I'm a big girl and I'll get over it. But when it comes to the kids, I'll see you in hell 🙏 and that's from an actual long standing loving relationship.... I cannot comprehend how this idiot is not filled with hurt for her kids and does everything she can to protect them. I have never known a woman so disloyal and intent to destroy childhoods and its scary how much her babies are being made to suffer all for the benefit of her trying to get Kyle to notice her. Choose your kids Lauryn.

Every time, choose your kids 😔
Exactly...not seen our daughter full stop...abandoned is 12 weeks pregnant. Would not piss on him if he was on fire, nevermind bend over and show him my 🍇

Kids... every time, sending solidarity 🩷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Exactly...not seen our daughter full stop...abandoned is 12 weeks pregnant. Would not piss on him if he was on fire, nevermind bend over and show him my 🍇

Kids... every time, sending solidarity 🩷
I'm with you sister ❤

Once our children are affected you no longer exist and not even a passing thought will be granted of you, and that's the power of maternal love 🥰

Something Lauryn here fails to possess and those kids will suffer for it their whole lives 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Honestly can’t imagine any kid being happy in sondico. My nephew has been in £250 boots since he was 7/8, and that is just the norm for us, I can’t actually cope that kyle walkers son, on 8k a month, is wearing sondico.

and I hope they’ve let the judge know this for the upcoming court case because what the duck is she spending kairos money on?!
Soz gang, but sondico are the only brand who make boots for small feet. Mine were in them when they were younger, and now rinse me for the newest boots constantly 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She spends all day with her children do we really think she cares about anything else? Let’s ask the numerous interviews, blogs, digs, pap walks (without the children I might add) and see shall we 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In all the years of my sons playing grass roots football I have NEVER saw any child with a shirt saying dad on !!! I’ve saw men with them on but never a child

• Sad
Reactions: 44
In all the years of my sons playing grass roots football I have NEVER saw any child with a shirt saying dad on !!! I’ve saw men with them on but never a child
No snap - lots of kids have their own names on. Like my brother buys my nephew the new Arsenal shirt every year and it has his name and age on the back, that’s quite common a few of my friends do that too. Never ever ever seen a child with ‘dad’ and my son plays 3 times a week for local & district!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe Kyle sent any kits to Kairo, if he did why didn’t he send the 23/24 V neck with blue/white trims instead of the 22/23 with burgundy trims!
Embarrassing 🙈

Liaryn has bought her son that kit, had it customised to say Dad2 & she has definitely bought him more than one set in different sizes just to wheel him out in an attempt to remind everyone Kairo Walker is Kyle Walkers son.

It’s pathetic, embarrassing & emotionally damaging her child further by making him pose up wearing a vintage kit from Amazon! Along with Puma socks 🤨

When will it end Lauren? It has to end!
for the welfare of all the children in this mess! 😔

If there is one thing she should copy from Annie it’s this!
Every time choose your children

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I don’t believe Kyle sent any kits to Kairo, if he did why didn’t he send the 23/24 V neck with blue/white trims instead of the 22/23 with burgundy trims!
Embarrassing 🙈

Liaryn has bought her son that kit, had it customised to say Dad2 & she has definitely bought him more than one set in different sizes just to wheel him out in an attempt to remind everyone Kairo Walker is Kyle Walkers son.

It’s pathetic, embarrassing & emotionally damaging her child further by making him pose up wearing a vintage kit from Amazon! Along with Puma socks 🤨

When will it end Lauren? It has to end!
for the welfare of all the children in this mess! 😔

If there is one thing she should copy from Annie it’s this!
Every time choose your children
Don’t provoke her fletch
She doesn’t care what people think 🤔 🤥

Won’t be long until she shows her msn chat of Kiaro thanking dad 2
And snoz replying: Anything 4 you K, call u in di mornin

Must be the boys hand me downs

*no typo IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Regarding the vote, I really don't think Kyle is too picky! The fact he went back to that munter for seconds and was getting his cock out to randoms in the early evening at a bar tells us what type of person he is.

As for her constantly showing images of her son in a Man City strip -- it really is pitiful. It is really going to confuse the poor kid when he grows up to understand his footballing father views him as a mistake and wants no part in his upbringing. She's playing a sinister game with the kids emotions.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.