Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole country knows he ain’t got a dad . Well one that wants f all to do with him.
How bleeping embarrassing .

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Not DAD on the back 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

Poor Kairo 😟

The issues that little lad is going to have when he’s older, thanks to his ‘mum’ constantly reminding him he has a Dad who takes nothing to do with him!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I thought he was looking at a family tree at first .
He needs a haircut Aswell .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chloe probably only wanted a heads up about the article so she could set up some pap shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not DAD on the back 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

Poor Kairo 😟

The issues that little lad is going to have when he’s older, thanks to his ‘mum’ constantly reminding him he has a Dad who takes nothing to do with him!
I mean he abandoned him from way before he was even born he then didn’t see him for three years
seen him a handful of times and abandoned him again …

is that not enough for her to actually stop this wild behaviour…. The whole country thinks she is a fruitloop and she still manages to embarrass herself daily

• Angry
Reactions: 45
The whole country knows he ain’t got a dad . Well one that wants f all to do with him.
How bleeping embarrassing .
Now you’ve actually said that it actually hits hard the fact that the majority of the UK population know this poor kid has no dad and it’s public knowledge, him and konk jr are going to be subject to so much bullying growing up because kids are bleeping brutal and their little lives are splashed anywhere that will pay her more then £2.99, not even just her in this situation though it’s Kyle too, he’s called them mistakes and said he basically regrets everything that’s going to hit just as hard as anything. Wow it’s bleeping sad mate 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
duck me that DAD on the back is tragic. It’s just the bleeping pits.

That poor child. No father - no family and Lauren for a mother.

Lauren - you are bleeping insane. Put your phone down and be present for your kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I reckon loz sold the story and wanted them to use that bum pic to show how irresistible to other womens husbands she is

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s like she is deliberately trying to be the most hated woman in the uk, she must know she looks absolutely dreadful. Her boy brings in 8k a month and he’s in sondicos, she doesn’t work and she’s in pradas, then she sticks him in his dad kit again after everything 🤯 you trying to look like you hate your kids Lauren???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Can’t understand how she feels no embarrassment walking around with her kid in a dad shirt when he has no bleeping dad involved

Kyle is with his sons after the match they watched him in FFS 🤦‍♀️ …..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
god she’s beyond saving. What a lunatic. She’s making a bloody fool out of that boy, it’s so sad
---
I wonder what the other parents at football training think of her? They know Kyle has called her 2 children mistakes and has no contact with them but she’s got him there in a ‘dad’ shirt - she is a laughing stock.
What a cruel thing to say about your child. I really feel sorry for these kids for having such pair of parents. Actually I feel sorry also for Annie’s kids too, Annie should left him for good.

Reactions: 20
“It’s not needed” well how do you think Annie feels? If your sister stopped all her stories and harassment this wouldn’t be happening Chloe! They take no accountability!
Exactly, Annie hasn’t needed the years of grief she’s had off of Lauryn and the rest of them
---
Lmao this woman 😂😂😂
‘Get told’ no Lauryn you probably check the DM every five minutes in case your name pops up.

And anyone else think the bit about being in the sunshine and with her babies is a snap back at here from yesterday 😂 pretty sure there was a comment about how she should be enjoying the sun with her kids instead of wittering on about how the latest blog is the best one yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If Kairo got given that kit around this time last year before the champions league, at that age wouldn't he have grown out of it by now? Surely between 3/4 they grow fassssstt.

So either, if Vyle bought it, he got a few sizes too big knowing he wouldn't be seeing him in a years time 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ (longstanding loving relationship/let me sort things out on my end 🥴) or, more likely, Lumpy Loz keeps replenishing them £15 a go from vinted hence them not being the most up to date version 😭 and pretending they're from her married boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What cracks me up is when she says “been told about this story” like she isn’t balls deep in this thread, and has google alerts on Kyle, Annie, her sisters, herself etc. Don’t get me started on the “dad kit” and the “his friends” girl please, he has no dad and no friends THANKS TO YOU. J

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She must be going down the guilt trip route
All systems go
Desperado
J

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how both of the gruesome twosome have commented about the story, but neither have said whether it's true or not.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.