Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloes got a bit of a cheek gurning about an article she doesn't like when she's been peddling papwalks when it suits her.

See if her and lauryn kept their traps and legs shut maybe there wouldn't be so many stories about them that are negative

• Heart
Reactions: 47
To be honest I didn’t read that article, did Chloe basically say she can’t trust her sister not to jump on a married man’s cock?? That’s hilarious 🤣🤣
I wasn't sure about the Chloe-Liaren fall out but I was convinced Amelia was done.

Amelia seemed to fall out with her the Christmas after Puma-gate.

Chloe and Amelia's posts to each other, deliberately excluding Liaryn, also highlighted some definite distance.

Chlo-job's story is she blaming Liaryn or defending her? Still waiting on her statement and to findout who Olivia is.

Reactions: 27
I wasn't sure about the Chloe-Liaren fall out but I was convinced Amelia was done.

Chloe and Amelia's posts to each other, deliberately excluding Liaryn, also highlighted some definite distance.

Chlo-job's story is she blaming Liaryn or defending her? Still waiting on her statement and to findout who Olivia is.
That’s the thing foxy she is so vague that you can never be sure. Although my take was she’s annoyed this story is being peddled from the other side as I can’t see Loz putting a story out like that about herself.

Reactions: 20
Carron’s parents were both born in Liverpool. Her mothers maiden name is Richards. Her dads mothers name was Wright. Shrader is a German name. Lauryn please explain how you’re half Persian? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

I read it as a dig at Lauryn but i do worry the sun has pickled my brain and I’ve become a Chloe fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If Loz shut up and got on with her life none of this would be happening! You know for sure Annie doesn’t want this public war of words and it’s Loz who keeps entertaining all this crap in the media.

Maybe have a word with your sister Chlo for her behaviour and dragging you into this mess!

Also you all didn’t mind the media fury you drummed up about Kyle’s boots and that daft petition! It’s alright as long as it’s not happening to you… yeah that sounds fair ..

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, Carron was married to someone else before she was unfortunate enough to conceive Lauren with Big Sean

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Chloe’s not denied it and Lauren’s not spoken out and put a ‘fake news’ story up.
I think it’s true and Chloe’s story is aimed at Lauren.

Reactions: 30
I read it as though she’s accusing Proz of selling the story
I don’t see why the walkers would sell a story that doesn’t really concern them
I think Proz has sold it to stay relevant and maybe the whole “concern for their partners” is because she thinks she’s so irresistible

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember the post Amelia done before ?
I can’t fukin find it
The one about everyone denying the story is coming from them
With the Spider-Man gif lol

So I defo think Chloe’s post is about loz

Reactions: 23
Remember the post Amelia done before ?
I can’t fukin find it
The one about everyone denying the story is coming from them
With the Spider-Man gif lol

So I defo think Chloe’s post is about loz
Here’s hoping! It’s the last thing you would want just before your wedding!

Reactions: 15
Here’s hoping! It’s the last thing you would want just before your wedding!
It’s so fukin stupid
A stupid story
Why would the Kilner-Walker’s care to leak that tit
I hope she’s not going if she’s not invited
How hard would it be to change the date ?
woman

Reactions: 22
“A source revealed: 'It's been a very difficult time for Chloe because she really loved Lauryn and was doing everything to support her. But getting involved with a married man and then causing his wife so much hurt in public is unacceptable for her. She thinks that Lauryn has behaved in a vile and toxic way.'”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
“A source revealed: 'It's been a very difficult time for Chloe because she really loved Lauryn and was doing everything to support her. But getting involved with a married man and then causing his wife so much hurt in public is unacceptable for her. She thinks that Lauryn has behaved in a vile and toxic way.'”
“Loved”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.