Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I get more annoyed with the drivel of her ‘followers’ (yes lots are her) but some will be absolute weirdos who are sending messages of support to a psycho stalker who calls the paps to watch her drop her keys with her lactating tits (sorry stole it) on show

The mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet the sad cow thought she could invite kyle as her plus 1 to splosh and splecks wedding in Portugal 😂😂

She's that bleeping deluded.

She's so pissed off that kyles back with his queen and the dirty brighton courtesan has been cast back to the shadows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread #80 - Kyle's heart-wrenching decision: Lauryn or live in Chernobyl? He chose Chernobyl 💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is always deflecting, so her going on about not putting Cairo in those situations (no mention of Kinshasa the forgotten) tells me that she’s probably after accepting megabucks maintenance etc in exchange for no access arrangements, etc. She has been told legally he is out.

She really thought everyone would buy her story of the 2 women being wronged by Kyle and that she would get sympathy, that it would blow over and that she would be on pitch with Kyle, her kids somewhere in background with a nanny and RRR(R) shunned at home. Nobody likes a home wrecker. The general public only know her for being a home wrecker and stalking Kyle Walker with the necklace & suitcases. She did this to herself, but it is all Annie’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine If the girl he gave the shirt to during this match was actually his daughter. The mum has played nicely and kept it on the down low, and she is therefore allowed at a game. The prozza meltdown at not actually giving birth to the only Walker girl would be off the chart 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Loz the proz is the dumbest fool
Solicitors meeting August or September and by October she thought Kyle had proved himself as a father 😂😂😂😂
Yeh yeh
MSN LOVE 🫶💙

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Calm your lactating tits, no one gives two shits, and put some suncream on your bits.”

👀

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Imagine being Lauryn, everyone sees you as an absolute laughing stock but she's that delulu she's thinks she's a vibe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Loz it will be easier for you to out some of us, then we can add each other on socials 😂😂😂
Wahh wahhh wahhhhhhhh
Make sure it’s the right person babe
We will go legal on your injected arse
Also I thought you don’t read tattle ?
Wahhh wahhh wahhhhhh J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Spare a thought for the biggest insecure attention seeker. Her little sister has a foreign wedding to look forward to in June and then in July Annie will be papped every day at the Euros with her 4 wanted babies & their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Leader qualities......Just like daddy
She just can’t bleeping help herself! It’s comparison after comparison… that poor little boy!

She’s absolutely miserable that Kyle is not in HER life anymore, and it’s why she’s unraveling and exhibiting all this absolutely crazy behaviour!

She needs serious help, she really does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Lets face it I’m sure you didn’t pin him down in bed”

The message she really wanted us all to see. Rotten bastard.
That screenshot is edited to duck. There is no reason to remove the date and time of that most recent message so why is it not in the correct layout?

A wee bit of selective chopping up there I see….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Speaking of which, saw this article. Chloe lives in Brighton, could get offered wedding dresses from any number of bridal boutiques, but chose a dress from a boutique in… Sheffield?? Home city of K & A?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Speaking of which, saw this article. Chloe lives in Brighton, could get offered wedding dresses from any number of bridal boutiques, but chose a dress from a boutique in… Sheffield?? Home city of K & A?

LOL I bet Lauren took her “sis I’ve found a great place to look at wedding dresses” imagine Chloe’s face when they ended up in Sheffield 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Loz it will be easier for you to out some of us, then we can add each other on socials 😂😂😂
Wahh wahhh wahhhhhhhh
Wahhh wahhh wahhhhhh J
bleeping yesssssss

C'mon lauryn big piles.

Show us 😘😘 since you think your a wee smartie

Post ma pic tonight, I'm feeling my new SM profile pic 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wahh wahhh wahhhhhhhh
Wahhh wahhh wahhhhhh J
i am a lawyer (real one not code for a fellow Martha) and happy to be outed for doing as Roy Walker always said and saying what I see.

plus kyle can then see my details as he stalks You and instruct me to act on the sale of your house in 17 years time. I’ll do it for free for a bang with Johnny Stones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Spare a thought for the biggest insecure attention seeker. Her little sister has a foreign wedding to look forward to in June and then in July Annie will be papped every day at the Euros with her 4 wanted babies & their dad.
Im thinking as soon as the PL season is finished (Sunday) then Konk, Queen Annie and RRRR will be off somewhere exotic on holiday. Hopefully getting papped and sending Loz into an ever bigger meltdown

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im thinking as soon as the PL season is finished (Sunday) then Konk, Queen Annie and RRRR will be off somewhere exotic on holiday. Hopefully getting papped and sending Loz into an ever bigger meltdown
Notice as well her crazy has ramped up tje longer there's been no pap pics of Annie or kyle

She's losing her mind as she doesn’t get to know anything anymore haha

I hope they go quiet for a few months over the summer Lauryn will go off the scale 🍿 🍿 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.