Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe over to Riyadh for some meet & greets ;) Then home to get ready for Euros.
Annie has half of all Kyle’s wealth & deservedly so, he wouldnt be where he is now without her. Lauren so money hungry, it must kill her.
Imagine what you could do with 8k a month for your children, no mortgage etc. And it’s still not enough for this scammer.
Such a waste of what could be a beautiful life.
don’t forget Proz has also supported him throughout his football achievements so is entitled to a third of his wealth if not more x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys I'm confused. When did granda become his role model? I thought that role was specifically assigned to uncle grunt, sure she couldnt even let chloe have her moment then because she dedicated a whole instram post to him on his first ever fathers day to try and piss of kyle 🤣🤣
Well grandad emptied his life savings for messiah 🤍
But that was to suit a certain narrative, that too will become apparent soon understandably

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Kids had more male role models than nicknames on here 🤣🙈
Thought she was dad lastnite?

Uno kids brought up with 1 parent are perfectly fine they dont know any different if she stopped pointing it out to him he will forget kyle, kyle has proven time and time again he doesnt deserve to be his dad stop pushing this on him

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dad

Nice to her to remind KW how many times dad has seen him .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Kids had more male role models than nicknames on here 🤣🙈
Thought she was dad lastnite?

Uno kids brought up with 1 parent are perfectly fine they dont know any different if she stopped pointing it out to him he will forget kyle, kyle has proven time and time again he doesnt deserve to be his dad stop pushing this on him
I thought Pele was his role model (RIP)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she is waiting for Kyle to give a duck she will be waiting a very long time …… 🤣🤣 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she trolling the poor child being fatherless. Kids brought up with one parent who is stable minded are absolutely fine. Speaking from experience my dad walked out never to be seen again, but I was raised by a strong northern woman who was hard working and determined. No hard feelings towards him, no daddy issues just a well grounded person (we'll sort of 🙃). It's mad the way shes making the kids out as victims in their million pound house, not worrying if she's got enough money to feed them or heat the house in the winter. duck off Proz you privileged, entitled runt. Do what your paid 8k a month for and protect your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@OGJessicaFletcher work of art has been added to page 3 of the wiki ( thanks mods for a new page)
My issue is the images
I have asked mods to remove the attachments and then I need to add fletches articles to part 2

Fukin hate that part 😭
Idiotic fingers at 5 am

Lauryn Goodman you are a twunt but you’re not ready for that conversation 😂 J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lets play a game to highlight how much bollocks prozza chats for the newbies on here....
Name a time lozza gave out dangerous advice
---
Ill start
My consultant said sunbeds help with endo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lets play a game to highlight how much bollocks prozza chats for the newbies on here....
---
Ill start
Don’t let your children watch tv and hold them in an asylum
Don’t let kids be kids
Tv will give them autism 👍🏿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
---
Ill start
Don’t put suncream on kids
but it’s ok when my slag of a sister is drawing willys the size of her fellas on my baby boys back with said suncream x
Dogs x

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Let’s hope Kairos remembered to put mommy’s coffee pod in this morning. Man of the house , good god she’s a bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.