Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it not on Saturday, 3 days ago she dressed that “beautiful boy” in a Manchester City kit with Dad on the back and posted it on the internet for the whole world to see forever.
But now she’s saying “I promise to never let you get into a situation where you can be hurt. Ever again”.
Wow my head is blown 🤯
and it was only in the last blog that she said if he apologises then they can go back to a private arrangement….. ✨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sunday will just be the best, whether rhey win or not the kings will be on the pitch, they will do a lap of honour as it’s the last home game. Even more so if they win. Prepare girls. Make no plans. It’ll be be a fun night!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t cope with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Man of the house at four
Strong legs like his dad
Football captain at his under 4s kiddy kicks sesh 🤣

Ffs Loz sort your head out !!

Anybody else patiently waiting for the England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 to play and see RRRR on the pitch with daddy Kyle 👏🏻🤣🤣 walkers silent but they know how to get revenge they only have to be seen to send the nutcase spiralling 🤣🤣🤣
Im hoping it happens this weekend after the last PL game. In fact I'll be sat on this thread with my 🍿waiting for her to kick off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
and it was only in the last blog that she said if he apologises then they can go back to a private arrangement….. ✨
She really can’t keep up with her own waffle, she has about 36 narratives on the go, pick a lane and stick to it pls Lauyn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Calm your lactating tits.

All these desperate “I got you” stories almost look like you’re trying to convince yourself you’re a good parent.
Damn this was good 😂😂😂😂
Nearly woke the man of The house up (he’s 3)
Sicko she is

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I laughed too much at you calling the crowd ‘the audience’ 😂
Haha!!! I’ll admit football is not my forte. I’m a sports widow & my husband is equal parts happy and enraged that I only want to watch city games this season as I’m invested in this drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Lets face it I’m sure you didn’t pin him down in bed”

The message she really wanted us all to see. Rotten bastard.
She also didn't protect herself did she... Ole infertile proz.
I don't get all the sympathy....
She👏🏽did👏🏽this👏🏽to👏🏽herself!
Ugh!!!! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Haha!!! I’ll admit football is not my forte. I’m a sports widow & my husband is equal parts happy and enraged that I only want to watch city games this season as I’m invested in this drama 😂
Annie needs to show up Sunday 🙌🏻👏🏻🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sunday will just be the best, whether rhey win or not the kings will be on the pitch, they will do a lap of honour as it’s the last home game. Even more so if they win. Prepare girls. Make no plans. It’ll be be a fun night!
Me trying to watch it on the sly on Sunday cause we’re all man united fans in our house and my fella will get suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think so too. I think he really wants to know his children
Genuine question - what makes you think this ?
I think he had genuine curiosity towards kairo when she brought him to the solicitors meeting. But none of his actions show that he wants to take an active part in his life. Where he can have a proper relationship with him and be a proper dad to him. He has no bond with kairo. It’s ok saying it’s his biological son but he doesn’t know him and he had no part in the first years of his life.
As for the girl it’s like history repeating, him having no part in the early years where bonds are formed. I actually think he will feel even less for her due to current circus and he probably resents her.
He may again in the future be curious about the kids but he will never feel the same towards Lauren’s kids as he does about the kids he has with Annie. Sad but true.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
For the blocked ✨
Sorry but was I seeing things or has she not been wheeling that lad out with a 'dad 2' top on practically on a daily basis??

All of a sudden he's not his 'role model' anymore???

Is this bleep absolutely having a bleeping wally to herself? Her son absolutely had the opportunity to have a relationship with his dad but 'mammy' ruined it cos she couldn't keep her clap infected fanny closed

Make it make sense you bleeping bubonic plague 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Somehow she’ll turn Kyle giving his shirt to a little girl in the crowd as a sign that “it was for Kinara Kyla Walker” delulu 👌✨🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.