Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im thinking as soon as the PL season is finished (Sunday) then Konk, Queen Annie and RRRR will be off somewhere exotic on holiday. Hopefully getting papped and sending Loz into an ever bigger meltdown
Maybe over to Riyadh for some meet & greets ;) Then home to get ready for Euros.
Annie has half of all Kyle’s wealth & deservedly so, he wouldnt be where he is now without her. Lauren so money hungry, it must kill her.
Imagine what you could do with 8k a month for your children, no mortgage etc. And it’s still not enough for this scammer.
Such a waste of what could be a beautiful life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Notice as well her crazy has ramped up tje longer there's been no pap pics of Annie or kyle

She's losing her mind as she doesn’t get to know anything anymore haha

I hope they go quiet for a few months over the summer Lauryn will go off the scale 🍿 🍿 🍿
Yeah absolutely, she's got nothing to respond to and no way of knowing what they're up to. Its eating her up inside and reflected in her behaviour

I wondered earlier if some random wth the surname 'Walker' had liked one of her comments and thats what made her think Kyle's family wanted her to be at the euro's with them 😂 #delulu #marthagoodman
👶🫎
---
Maybe over to Riyadh for some meet & greets ;) Then home to get ready for Euros.
Annie has half of all Kyle’s wealth & deservedly so, he wouldnt be where he is now without her. Lauren so money hungry, it must kill her.
Imagine what you could do with 8k a month for your children, no mortgage etc. And it’s still not enough for this scammer.
Such a waste of what could be a beautiful life.
If someone offered me £8k a month to delete my socials and live a quiet life offline I'd be gone in a heartbeat.
She is so entitled it disgusts me 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Get his the dad, but wasn’t he also a narcissist and controllling and she wasn’t gna be a puppet anymore,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If someone offered me £8k a month to delete my socials and live a quiet life offline I'd be gone in a heartbeat.
She is so entitled it disgusts me 🤮
Same, same. Really lets on like she is hard done by and it couldn’t be further from the truth. Her parents did a terrible job. How does someone end up like this?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she has received something from lawyers after that Snapchat message from konk being blackmailed mentioning annies sons. Annie has probably went to town and Kyle will be doing anything to make it work and rightly so. Put the bleep and her illegitames in their place. Roll on the weekend. Hope Annie and her 4 precious mini walks are on that park 🤣 🤣 🤣 sucks to be you lozzza and kairo is the man of the house now he pays for everything ya woman

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Annie would prob trade all the money in the world for a faithful husband
He really is rotten 💔
Big nose Gemini

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Same, same. Really lets on like she is hard done by and it couldn’t be further from the truth. Her parents did a terrible job. How does someone end up like this?!
Its crazy and sad at the same time. I can only assume its because she's surrounded by people (her mum and sisters) who enable her to be so vile. If my sibling behaved the way she does I'd tear them a new one and have nothing to do with them until they sorted themselves out. Those Goodman genes are grim.

Reactions: 24
Chloe will probably go on to have a third baby with her husband.
Lauren sat alone with 2 kids who were never going to have the same because their father was already taken with 3 kids. She gave them no chance. She has shown she has no self respect or respect for her son by going back there.

She is going to be crucified in court at any time of Annie’s choosing. She is building the case for Paul Lunt, bet he is glad this wan is more deluded and entitled than Vardy (not something I thought possible!)
---
Its crazy and sad at the same time. I can only assume its because she's surrounded by people (her mum and sisters) who enable her to be so vile. If my sibling behaved the way she does I'd tear them a new one and have nothing to do with them until they sorted themselves out. Those Goodman genes are grim.
Something seriously dark in her, those Goodman genes truly are awful. Doesn’t one of the other sisters have an assault conviction? I would have been disowned and my kids removed from me if one tenth of what she has done happened with my family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Lauren sat alone with 2 kids who were never going to have the same because their father was already taken with 3 kids. She gave them no chance. She has shown she has no self respect or respect for her son by going back there.

She is going to be crucified in court at any time of Annie’s choosing. She is building the case for Paul Lunt, bet he is glad this wan is more deluded and entitled than Vardy (not something I thought possible!)
I don't think Chloe can have any more children? Grant probably already has a 3rd child but thats a whole other story 😜 IYKYK

Do we think if she gets crucified in court and silenced she'll just disappear quietly?! No me neither 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Annie would prob trade all the money in the world for a faithful husband
He really is rotten 💔
Big nose Gemini
Yep, he is such an utter scumbag.
She can get whatever fella she wants, she is smoking hot & will be loaded so never has to depend on any man for money. Playing the long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chloe probs made grunt get the snip.
No more Olivia’s popping up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

---

Something seriously dark in her, those Goodman genes truly are awful. Doesn’t one of the other sisters have an assault conviction? I would have been disowned and my kids removed from me if one tenth of what she has done happened with my family.
Yeah apparently Chloe took the rap for Lauren it was her who committed the assault!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don't think Chloe can have any more children? Grant probably already has a 3rd child but thats a whole other story 😜 IYKYK

Do we think if she gets crucified in court and silenced she'll just disappear quietly?! No me neither 😂
I don’t know about Chloe as don’t follow her but anything is possible as her sister had not 1 but 2 miracles and the stretching of the stomach skin miraculously removed all her endo scars :rolleyes:😂😂 Grant - Who is Olivia?!

Kyle’s name will drop into relative obscurity once he is finished playing so I don’t know who would care if she keeps bleating on. I think most people are bored of her by now, I am losing interest rapidly same as I did with Alice Evans. Their behaviour is so crazy but they are stuck in it, that got old years ago.
---
Yeah apparently Chloe took the rap for Lauren it was her who committed the assault!
Nooooooo way!!! The woman!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Kyle has to be careful every time he blows his nose, just incase he inhales the tissue by accident.
Or when he picks his nose, could lose a finger up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just like she didn’t follow Alice Evan’s but was liking her posts about a tattler who coincidentally posts on this thread. She turns into Martha when she thinks she can out someone from here 🤣
OMG She liked Alice Evans Instagram post of my Tattle post 😂. I got jumped on by Alice fans thinking I posted that on her Instagram photo when I don’t even go on Insta and in fact Alice had got it from here. When someone questioned her about that she said one of her ‘friends’ sends her stuff. I wonder if Lozza has seen my name commenting on her freak show of a life but she can’t say that without admitting she’s on here more than Lizzy 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sometimes I get more annoyed with the drivel of her ‘followers’ (yes lots are her) but some will be absolute weirdos who are sending messages of support to a psycho stalker who calls the paps to watch her drop her keys with her lactating tits (sorry stole it) on show

The mind boggles
They not very bright are they? 😂
---
For the blocked ✨
Full of tit 💩
---
Kyle was just on tv after the match giving his shirt to a little girl in the audience. Liaryn’s head will be spinning now (as if it wasn’t already)!
Ohhhhhh totally combusting 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I'm confused. When did granda become his role model? I thought that role was specifically assigned to uncle grunt, sure she couldnt even let chloe have her moment then because she dedicated a whole instram post to him on his first ever fathers day to try and piss of kyle 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mum’s who make sm posts to their very young children baffle me. Self indulgent, narcissistic and just plain ODD.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.