Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day she is brought down, and it’s close, will be a great day for us all! We, genuine tattlers hate bullies so proz, your day is coming, real soon! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She keeps playing the victim and making all these insinuations of him having two families and a secret relationship blah blah but never ever backs it up with evidence..
A couple of Snapchat messages and a picture of him and giro really don’t prove anything. If it was me being absolutely roasted in the DM comments, having to block people daily because of my reputation, having a huge tattle thread about me I’d want to clear my name! And by that I mean properly not talking in riddles as usual. I’d say FU to the money and break any “legal” agreement in place to prove my innocence but money talks she won’t sacrifice it or her electric curtains to defend herself or her kids. She knowingly slept with a married man I don’t know how she can expect people to actually be a fan of hers 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You are right .. when a woman is crazed even though she has had numerous men and the kids are now teens,.. it was relentless.. after 14 years I had to leave as I was so anxious. Anyway.. I know Annie will be on edge constantly thinking what next.
Even if she is not back with kyle on an intimate level she is playing the good game., I wish her well x
14 years, dear God. You must have been living on your nerves. I am glad you were brave enough to leave in the end.

I think she is playing the good game too, staying there protecting her boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s starting to kick off now little by little as a threat to them to showcase what is to come if those kids and Annie are on the pitch the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The day she is brought down, and it’s close, will be a great day for us all! We, genuine tattlers hate bullies so proz, your day is coming, real soon! 😘
I don't even drink but will be popping open a champagne bottle the day that happens 🍾🍾 my boss will be as well because I'll be a lot more productive once she's silenced 😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember she was like this ALL the time after junior giro was born. It was constant, then it quietened down a little when she was extorting kyle now it's ramping back up the crazy scale level: The Shining, here's Lauryn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can you get online banking when your 4 ?
This Fred is hilarious
He can’t get his ‘Go Kiaro’ just yet (IYKYK)
He can in a few more years, but he pays all her bills anyway
No message for konkette as dad isn’t providing for her
Once court case is settled maybe she can be woman of the house x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't even drink but will be popping open a champagne bottle the day that happens 🍾🍾 my boss will be as well because I'll be a lot more productive once she's silenced 😂😘
Neither do I, but I will be joining you on that glorious day (it’s soon) 🍾🍾🍾👶🦌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.