Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suns shining and lauryns sat in writing blogs. You live in Brighton girl get those kids out to the beach or having fun somewhere you lonely miserable witch

Reactions: 39
She’s plotting something with the Red Flags lyrics on this post..
God she’s bleeping sad, what a depressing existence she lives, dedicated song lyrics and blogs to a man who fucked and chucked you, twice. She really thinks they was in a fairytale love dream.

She is a psychologists dream I’m telling you

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It'll be more pathetic screen shots of even more pathetic Kyle telling her what she wants to hear no doubt. Yet Kyle is still trying to make his marriage work. What will it take for her to accept she was used yet again and accept it and move on. Photos just prove how poisonous and bitter she is. So charge on proz you are just further humiliating yourself. Kyle clearly couldn't give a tit.
A side chick is supposed to be quiet never complaining definitely not getting pregnant with 2 kids and going the papers he will never go back there again. When/if he cheats again it will be with someone else. He's never coming back Loz even for a quick shag
---
God she’s bleeping sad, what a depressing existence she lives, dedicated song lyrics and blogs to a man who fucked and chucked you, twice. She really thinks they was in a fairytale love dream.

She is a psychologists dream I’m telling you
Daddy issues , some history of trauma possibly abuse feeling unloved may have been bullied extremely entitled money hungry will break the law to get money and break up marriages . She has terrible self esteem to put up with a few mins shags and think it's love but I suspect if he was on minimum wage she wouldn't look twice.

Reactions: 28
I feel like at this point Kyle just needs to release a big duck of tell all- and tell the complete truth with receipts no matter how much it embarrasses him. People will get over it eventually and she can never open her trap again. Well she could but she’d have duck all to mess about with

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel like at this point Kyle just needs to release a big duck of tell all- and tell the complete truth with receipts no matter how much it embarrasses him. People will get over it eventually and she can never open her trap again. Well she could but she’d have duck all to mess about with
I actually think his interview was the tell all, RM clearly guided it, a confession to the big picture and no content on the detail whilst letting it slip that she effectively blackmailed him and he went along with it so he could go home to Annie and the boys was PR genius. There is no receipt she can post now that doesn’t provoke the response yes but you blackmailed him and he was just doing that to make sure he could get home to his wife and kids. He’s removed all merit from any receipt she can post and let’s be honest, her receipts have only so far made Kyles version look more convincing.

Loving relationship - one Snapchat message captured on a burner where he’s clearly been antagonised.

2 meetings with Kairo both demonstrating that he’s a stranger to Kairo. Never met the girl.

DNA tests

As Kyle said no meals, no cinema trips. You dont pay to wine and dine prostitutes when you are already paying for sex.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I thought this too, but then I also think he is so far gone with his infidelity (not just Liaryn) he could never be completely honest

Reactions: 18
Deep down proz does realise it was never her and was always Annie, this is what eats her up and drives this tit show. She knows the things he said to her and the money he was throwing at her was because he wanted to keep Annie not her.
Kyle does not give one shiney tit about the bleep from Hove.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She needs a life her whole life and days are directed at the walkers
she has no life nor friends no fun days with her kids
she is bitter jealous and proof money can’t buy happiness

Reactions: 22
Those poor kids... probably papped off to nursery all day. Does she ever take them anywhere?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Was thinking this myself or better still just let her do her worst and ignore absolutely everything she says/does, not even a spokesperson response. Do not acknowledge her at all!! Folk will see her for the nut she is with the constant stories and they will be sick fed up of the sight of her and her pap walks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A side chick is supposed to be quiet never complaining definitely not getting pregnant with 2 kids and going the papers he will never go back there again. When/if he cheats again it will be with someone else. He's never coming back Loz even for a quick shag
---

Daddy issues , some history of trauma possibly abuse feeling unloved may have been bullied extremely entitled money hungry will break the law to get money and break up marriages . She has terrible self esteem to put up with a few mins shags and think it's love but I suspect if he was on minimum wage she wouldn't look twice.
I was thinking the daddy issues, didn’t he leave and have more children? So abandonment issues maybe, there is definitely something not right with her, I don’t believe she is in therapy as she says, because she is making no progress, only becoming worse

Was thinking this myself or better still just let her do her worst and ignore absolutely everything she says/does, not even a spokesperson response. Do not acknowledge her at all!! Folk will see her for the nut she is with the constant stories and they will be sick fed up of the sight of her and her pap walks!
I don’t think he needs to, Annie and Sian have obviously seen enough to know Kyle really was being blackmailed and believes that he was telling her what she wanted to hear to keep her quiet.
What’s so astounding is she just can’t believe he never wanted her, not only is it so embarrassing it’s absolutely hilarious not only to watch her try and convince herself but trying to convince others too. Sad sack of tit

Reactions: 24
Loz tryna get people to subscribe by saying it’s a good one
Blog comes out like Kinara’s written it J

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.