Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand who would buy this book 😂. They may make some money and get some articles but the tarnishing of your reputation is never worth it, it’s the definition of selling your soul, it never ends well.

Even if Proz does do a book, whatever she insinuates without directly naming K&A will still count as defamation due to her countless posts to date showing that that’s who she’s referring to. Insinuation can still be defamation. If she was smart, she’d have stayed silent all this time and then sold a book. As we’ve seen with the blogs, she has nothing to say, she skirts around things and is careful in her choice of words because she knows she has fabricated events to suit her narrative. OR she truly believes her own version of events, just like Piers Morgans latest interview proves is very possible!

sorry I always write essays guys, I truly find her so fascinating, in a repulsive way, she’s a criminologist’s wet dream!
“Understandably” these type of women have zero shame & are desperate for quick, easy money, Jenny Thompson made 150k from the sales of her first book. But she isn’t the only one Helen Wood published “A Man’s World” not just about Rooney but others too, the only difference was she names names (I have no idea how she got around this legally).

Now Rebecca Loos is about to unleash a book about the Beckhams sex life after all these years she says “it won’t disappoint” 🤢
Full story here;

David Beckham's sex life thrust into spotlight in new tell-all book
https://metro.co.uk/2024/04/17/davi...ok-20664331/?ito=article.amp.share.top.native

IMG_4043.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Kyle walker must have a good dick
Ain’t nobody this obsessed for no reason 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Annie has a pool and will be enjoying it in this weather. Lauren does not.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My child was unplanned (very much loved and wanted) and I prepared to go it alone if Mr Vee wasn't onboard. In fact I didn't want him to have contact if he cba. How damaging and confusing is that for a child. Mr Vee is an excellent dad btw time flies.
Loz keeps trying to push a relationship when he's not interested which is so hugely damaging. The kids will see all the news reports years later.
She should have taken the money kept quiet and started a business but she's lazy and entitled.

She wants to be a kept woman married to a footballer but it doesn't work when he doesn't want her. What successful man is going to want her ? She goes on publicly about getting pregnant by an attached man twice with no shame. Morals of an alley cat.

My SIL had a casual fling with a guy which resulted in a surprise pregnancy. She wanted to keep the baby, said to the dude I know this wasn’t planned, I want to have the baby, it’s your choice if you’re involved but we’re not having any messing about, you’re either in or you’re out. He chose out. She’s never demanded a penny from him, she’s a proud mum to that girl. He’s never been seen or heard of in the 12 years since. It can be that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh the blog she gna address a few things? heres an idea why not just say kyle has his version and i have mine and leave it at that
Why does a grown ass woman have to keep going and going this need for the last word its embarrassing no1 actually cares its all just gossip
The facts are
* he wants his wife
*he has enough money to give her half and walk away and earn more
*he was kicked out came nowhere near u
*if he wanted to see the KWs he has enough money to make that happen
*if annie was so in control neither of ur kids would exsist if she could make him do anything it would be to stop cheating

Hes just not that into you hun

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So another blog about Annie and Kyle then. Shock. Same old same okd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His pathetic wife. You've just got laugh at comments like that. How is she pathetic the woman has been to hell and back and handled herself way better than most. Lauryn defp wrote that message to herself. If anyone is pathetic it is miss loz goodman god she makes me heave. You can tell she lies that much to herself she starts to believe it reality. Weirdo!!!
Got to be Lozza or the cheese Lisa I’d like to think no one in group would write such nonsense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So basically what she is doing is, peppering the post, selling stories, blogs etc to bully the Walkers into securing a massive package of cash for her kids her!
she is going for the lot! House, inheritances, cash for life! Her constant harassment is so they give in to her demands for her silence!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.