Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
🚨 LADS 🚨
The DM have run the article on Kyle and Queen Annie and THERE IS NO PICTURE OF PROZZA !!!
Not a single one !!!
Normally there are at least 2 of the tramp but no , none in todays article !!!
Prozza … you are falling by the wayside and becoming less significant by the day !!!
Absolutely love to see this !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
My cousin was at Coleens (all childhood friends were there) and she’s said Annie was there with all the boys but her and Kyle were still abit frosty, to be expected they’re not going to be all lovey dovey yet. Nice that they’re doing family things though! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 84

MrsM18

Sorry but they are two mugs together the way their husbands have treated them. 😂 I think Lauryn is vile, Kyle makes me physically ill but Annie is beautiful and could be free of all this drama living her best life! I cannot for the life of me understand why she is still with him?! Just get rid, divorce the loser and enjoy the money. It's not a great example to be setting your sons to allow a man to treat you this way. I can only think her self esteem must be on the floor! We all know why Colleen forgave Wayne. Money talks
No hate but are they mugs though? I think they both fell in love young with boys who turned out not to be very good men and despite the humiliation they’ve kept their kids safe, stopped them being exposed to skanks and brought their kids up in family units. I’m not sure I have the minerals to have done the same. These men gave these women shit choices and in return they have raised and protected 8 little boys in love and a family unit. They are better women than me and I applaud them.

Wayne and Kyle are disgusting though.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Sorry but they are two mugs together the way their husbands have treated them. 😂 I think Lauryn is vile, Kyle makes me physically ill but Annie is beautiful and could be free of all this drama living her best life! I cannot for the life of me understand why she is still with him?! Just get rid, divorce the loser and enjoy the money. It's not a great example to be setting your sons to allow a man to treat you this way. I can only think her self esteem must be on the floor! We all know why Colleen forgave Wayne. Money talks
Both Colleen and Annie would get multi millions, nothing to do with money! Both couples childhood sweethearts who want to keep their family together, their choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 77

veevee04

VIP Member
I think it's a delicate thing , I was with a bloke like Kyle when I was very young and had no kids, I found it very hard to leave him even without children . They have this way of stripping your self esteem and worming their way back in. It took massive amounts of strength to do. So I can't imagine 15 years of being together and 4 kids.

Annie has 4 children so has the added worry about who Kyle will be bringing into their lives if they divorce He hasn't shown good judgement having sex parties , groping women , getting Loz pregnant twice. She will have to share her children with Kyle and whoever he has as a girlfriend.
She's also a mum to a newborn so probably can't fathom a divorce and sharing the baby with Kyle and his sidepieces !
I hope Annie one day does move on and find love with a good man but it has to be when she's ready. She hasn't done anything wrong , it's all Kyle and Lauryn she's just trying to survive.

I feel really sorry for her , I hope she's got a lot of support cheering her on. Her self esteem must be in bits. I wouldn't be seen in public for months if that came out about my partner so fair play to Annie she's trying to keep some normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Fairydust88

I’m waiting for the petition against the Rooney’s ‘you either invite all of us or none’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Taytolover88

Hey everyoooonnnnneeeee
---

Spill it
When Leicester was in the Premier league and becky Vardy went into the jungle, the Leicester city lads use to frequent a posh hotel in Leicester. They used to bring in prostitutes. Jamie Vardy took 2 prostitutes up to a room with him and left it extremely messy 😳 Also the same place him and becky went after and she was extremely rude and he was polite 🤔and when she demanded the manager went to their room she was barefaced and he thought she was a man 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

northernangel

I think there’s a lot more to consider when saying a woman has ‘just chose’ to stay with a cheating partner, especially when there’s kids involved. For me I’d choose to not split my family, I’d choose to not spend half the week away from my babies, I’d choose not have no control over where they are and what they’re doing on dads time, I’d choose to not bring a step mum into their lives. Mums often put themselves last every single day in every scenario and I think Annie and Colleen probably did this, yes the money makes it easier but I get why they made the decisions they made.

Liaryn will never will tho as she’s a self centred bitch who only cares about herself and her 8K a month to fix her prolapsed arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
A source close to Lauryn insisted: “Lauryn has proved on social media that her narrative isn’t untrue.

"Any attempt to change the narrative has been from Kyle and Annie to save face because Annie feels humiliated. Understandably, but she should turn to Kyle for that.

"Annie should just own the fact she is sticking by Kyle instead of pretending things haven’t happened to make herself feel better.”

They added: “Everything Lauryn does she has her children at the forefront of her mind.

"She has legal advice and so she knows what she can and can’t do. Lauryn won’t feel intimated by their father's money which Annie has access to to try to control her.”

Once again, Annie is the villain in her eyes. Pack it in Loz you fucking desperado.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Bettie

I think it's quite clear that everyone involved needs protecting from Lauren. She's unstable and it's actually scary at this point. If Annie were to leave him Lauren would destroy his relationship with his kids. She wouldn't want anyone else having his attention other than K.
100% this. It may not even be a situation that A loves K anymore but she is being strategic in protecting her boys.
Lauren Goodman has shown that she hates RRRR. Kyle Walker has shown he is spineless. Lauren doesn't want Cairo & the forgotten Tracey Junior to be on a par with RRRR, she wants them elevated above them & RRRR out of the picture totally. She is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 63