Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s smoking crack at this point.
The delusions 🤣
independent? The only way she owns a home and a car is by another man, the only way her son can attend a private school is funded by another man, same for big nose in nursery, everything is funded by another woman’s husband, the delusionnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Please can we start complimenting Annie’s beautiful, swan like, graceful neck?
I need a good laugh when Lauren tries to show hers off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m excited for the summer weather so I can sit on Brighton beach, get some sand up my arse to ease the piles while I pick at my scabby ankles

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Who’s excited for the hot weather ?
I'd sooner it was freezing cold if it means I don't have to see her flabby white backside.
You can't compete where you don't compare Loz so stop trying. Im embarassed for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really believes Kyle is pining for her, flaunting her pile ridden arse in the house he owns 🤣 chanting how independant she is. You couldnt make it up. He's too busy with his children and it ain't yours prozza also too busy working to pay greedy whores.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lauren if you’re horny why don’t you just text him ?
Or snapchat him x
MSN something
Desperado

Her page is confusing
Tomorrow she will be showing Kinara with broccoli
And kerch holding onto that trophy
Then by Sunday it’s whoring season again

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.