Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the blog she gna address a few things? heres an idea why not just say kyle has his version and i have mine and leave it at that
Why does a grown ass woman have to keep going and going this need for the last word its embarrassing no1 actually cares its all just gossip
The facts are
* he wants his wife
*he has enough money to give her half and walk away and earn more
*he was kicked out came nowhere near u
*if he wanted to see the KWs he has enough money to make that happen
*if annie was so in control neither of ur kids would exsist if she could make him do anything it would be to stop cheating

Hes just not that into you hun
She is unhinged
She slept with a man who abandoned her son for three years and slept with him AGAIN knowing he was married she has no morals at all no bleeping shame she disgusts me !! Nothing she says will ever make me think she is decent !! She is goading the walkers for money the woman

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Tranquility didn’t last long did it? This is blackmail, give in to my demands or I keep harassing you, your wife and children! RM story dropping at tea time 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh the blog she gna address a few things? heres an idea why not just say kyle has his version and i have mine and leave it at that
Why does a grown ass woman have to keep going and going this need for the last word its embarrassing no1 actually cares its all just gossip
The facts are
* he wants his wife
*he has enough money to give her half and walk away and earn more
*he was kicked out came nowhere near u
*if he wanted to see the KWs he has enough money to make that happen
*if annie was so in control neither of ur kids would exsist if she could make him do anything it would be to stop cheating

Hes just not that into you hun
👏🏼 👏🏼 boom 🎤 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kyle walker must have a good dick
Ain’t nobody this obsessed for no reason 🤣🤣
In my experience men who are as recklessly promiscuous as Kyle are actually terrible in bed and more so men who get women throwing themselves at them because they’ve never had to try. Also, depending on how much they respect you depends on how much effort they put in.

Can we get a poll about this on the next thread? 😂 I would like to test this little hoepothesis 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They just need to shut her up once and for all via a court legally
If they give in to her blackmail she will only be happy for so long before she starts again
Getting something in place legally is the only way she can be dealt with

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How is he managing to work? This level of harassment is illegal! Why are they not reporting it to the police? The only thing I can think of is that they know that she will spin the narrative that they are bullying her. I actually dislike her and feel so desperately sorry for those 2 K’s, my heart breaks for them growing up with that toxic vermin ☠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m just reflecting on the fact there is genuinely a woman out there, who is famous for nothing other than spreading her legs continuously for a married footballer, that actually believes her life is interesting enough to write a blog. And not just any old blog, a blog she then has the audacity to ask people to pay to subscribe to. How bleeping mentalist and insane is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Tranquility didn’t last long did it? This is blackmail, give in to my demands or I keep harassing you, your wife and children! RM story dropping at tea time 🙏
Sorry but this should have been stopped a long time ago
I’m starting to think the walkers are letting her publicly do this to show how unhinged she is
But personally I would have legally took the witch down a long time ago

why are the walkers not stopping her by now they would have at least got a injunction against her to stop her talking about them in these blogs !!

just shows how bad the blackmail was that she still does it now !! She is scum

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She is unhinged
She slept with a man who abandoned her son for three years and slept with him AGAIN knowing he was married she has no morals at all no bleeping shame she disgusts me !! Nothing she says will ever make me think she is decent !! She is goading the walkers for money the woman
Shes betrayed her son, I would never speak to the man again if he did that to my child blocked and deleted. Shes a terrible mother
I’m just reflecting on the fact there is genuinely a woman out there, who is famous for nothing other than spreading her legs continuously for a married footballer, that actually believes her life is interesting enough to write a blog. And not just any old blog, a blog she then has the audacity to ask people to pay to subscribe to. How bleeping mentalist and insane is that?
.I'm starting to question where I've gone wrong with my life she gets 8k for 18 years because of a few shags whilst I work alongside studying 🤣. At least my child is proud of what I do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It'll be more pathetic screen shots of even more pathetic Kyle telling her what she wants to hear no doubt. Yet Kyle is still trying to make his marriage work. What will it take for her to accept she was used yet again and accept it and move on. Photos just prove how poisonous and bitter she is. So charge on proz you are just further humiliating yourself. Kyle clearly couldn't give a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t wait to read about how much Kyle doesn’t want her
@Ittybittytittyclub no more taking your kids out incase it drops pls x
So she’s posting about this blog that “no one is ready for” which will mean more digs and accusations towards the Walkers” all whilst thanking a company for garden furniture that the people you’re going to slate in your blog paid for!! - The bleeping cheek! They will have paid for that iced drink too since they own your bleeping ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can sincerely say we are not ready for it cause we really don't bleeping care cause she's a downright lying skanky bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When will she realise it does not matter what proof she has
He never wanted her
I follow a girl on TikTok been with her man years and just had IVF and pregnant with twins he has left her for another woman

if kyle wanted lauryn nothing is stopping him FFS 🤦‍♀️!!! Nothing she says matters it’s over it’s done with he picked what he wants it was never questioned!! Move the duck on and stop writing about them !!

• Heart
She is unhinged

This alone shows the level of disrespect she has towards her children who she does everything for. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she take drugs or something to keep going because all this is exhausting!!!
She is the very Pictionary/Dictionary example of a GIANT bleeping RED FLAG.
How can she not see the irony in this all?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well obviously it’s going to be a big drama….
She won’t mention Chloe and her upcoming wedding but will go all out to make sure the spotlight is firmly on herself and overshadow her sister… Top bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ffs I’ve been trying to catch up for weeks, hope everyone’s ph balance is in check and the thrush is kept at bay.

bleeping relentless ho, at this point I what is she actually looking to achieve? The only thing she is showing is how mentally unstable she is & how devoid of friends or loved ones she is, cause let’s face it - if any of us lot had a mate/sister acting like this you’d put a stop to it.

The therapy is working great Loz, worth every penny, cut back on the coke/ozempic and pay for a better therapist hun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.