Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg someone is acting mega thirsty! I’m affronted for her 🙈

This is what happens when he deletes her from Snapchat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was thinking the daddy issues, didn’t he leave and have more children? So abandonment issues maybe, there is definitely something not right with her, I don’t believe she is in therapy as she says, because she is making no progress, only becoming worse
So I don’t know what age the bleep Lauren was when her dad left the 3 girls and had 2 kids with another woman; but fast forward and Lauren has gone out of her way to try break up the home life of 3 boys and has had 2 kids with a married man… mental the repetitive patterns indeed Lauren.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
What the actual duck 🤣 getting her arse out now on her stories.
He doesn’t want you Lauren get help you dirty slag!
State of it!!! That’s cause you’ve all been comparing her to Annie all week, she’s combusting trying to prove she has a decent arse, it’s fake, lumpy, and spread them cheeks and out pops a load of bleeping piles so get back in ur lane loz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
⚰⚰
After all the pics of Annie looking 🔥 in her bikinis here’s Loz flashing her ass in her squatters gaff cba
Now she’s flaunting her arse that Kyle and Annie paid for…. We get it … they’ve been so generous to the less fortunate

Away and give yourself some peace you crackpot, this obsession is too much!

As others have said that’s literally cos we were complimenting Annie’s figure! She’s no right!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone had her phone ??? Maybe her excuse ?
Mother of the year
#Classy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Lauryn hen, we've all seen your pap photos.
Yer arse looks nowt like that.Deflated bleeping balloon.
He doesn't want your pile ridden non peach of an arse.
You mad cause we were all talking about Annie's on fire peachy arse the other day?
Put it away you bleeping skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lauryn hen, we've all seen your pap photos.
Yer arse looks nowt like that.Deflated bleeping balloon.
He doesn't want your pile ridden non peach of an arse.
You mad cause we were all talking about Annie's on fire peachy arse the other day?
Put it away you bleeping skank.
Don’t be mad at us Lauren, be mad at the surgeon who did this to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly can’t with her!!!! The topic on here just yesterday … Annie’s peachy 🍑 ass!

Now this banger has to get hers out!

bleeping unreal 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She can't let Annie have anything of her own ffs.
Not even a few comments about how nice her arse is!
This is a new low even for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Independent woman 😂😂 she’s just about as independent as my 5 year old. Who I pay absolutely everything for (out of MY wages from 2 jobs) FYI. J

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.