Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is such an embarrassment for us woman, like giving us bleeping bad name mate

Reactions: 13
I am trying to think of a new thread name and I really want no mention of Walker. Just The Goodman Sisters or something hilarious about Lauryn. I do not want her to have the satisfaction of that surname being in her Tattle title! She is not a Walker, never will be!

How about

MJ, Pan face and something for Chloe and then (The Goodman Sisters) nothing relating to Kyle at all 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm worried about the videos she'll spam her instagram feed with once Kairo starts talking........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No not at bleeping all 😂 I’ve clearly said she’s a manipulative cow, however Kyle is a crappy crappy man for denying the child he created. He had a choice, he could have wrapped up, or you know what he could have never cheated and fucked the skankiest bit of skirt that gave him attention 🤷🏻‍♀️ But he did and now he should man up to that!

Lol no where even close darling I can’t stand the three of them but I equally think Kyle Walker is to blame for the tit this poor baby has to grow up with.
Women have the choice to use birth control, but if they don’t, they still have the choice of abortion. Are you anti-choice in that situation? Would you call women who’ve chose to abort bad mothers in general because that particular pregnancy/child wasn’t wanted? As others have said, a woman can chose to abort without any input from the father of the child. They have no say. So what choice does a father have when faced with an unwanted pregnancy? The only choice is to walk away and have no relationship with the child/mother (they still have to financially contribute) I’m not sure why people support abortion (pro choice) but dismiss the choices a man makes.

please can we just clear this up one final time.

A mother can give a baby whatever surname she wants, it has nothing to do with the dad being present
This 👏🏽

It’s not hard to google the subject to find this out but people still love to spread misinformation. It’s obvious Lauryn went alone to register the birth and gave the baby Walker as his surname.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
are these people not embarrassed?
One day her fans are chaining themselves to bollards outside Puma, the next they being horrible to each other :LOL: What hypocrites, all Lauryn does is defend her comment even though she was the one who started it, nice work Lauryn:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't understand why people are obsessed with the whole 'his name can't have walker as a surname unless he was there' why? When I registered my little boy, I was told that my little boy could have any name he wanted. But for my partner to be on the BC he had to be with me. My friend got her baby registered in a different place and said she didn't have that issue. Everywhere is different. Whether he was there or not is irrelevant - she could give him whatever surname she wanted him to have. Whether Goodman, Walker or Walker-Crystal-Goodman.

BUT I'm convinced she changed it at one point.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion-
Trying to be something she’s not - And dragging along her poor little tot 👶

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion lauryn goodman-benefit cheat,homewrecker, and renta vag 🤣

I really don't understand why people are obsessed with the whole 'his name can't have walker as a surname unless he was there' why? When I registered my little boy, I was told that my little boy could have any name he wanted. But for my partner to be on the BC he had to be with me. My friend got her baby registered in a different place and said she didn't have that issue. Everywhere is different. Whether he was there or not is irrelevant - she could give him whatever surname she wanted him to have. Whether Goodman, Walker or Walker-Crystal-Goodman.

Wherever you go to register you can give your child any surname. Also applies to the father being on bc...unless youre married they must be with u x

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Playing devils advocate here and his solicitors could have got a parental responsibility order from the court so he is actually down as his father.
This gives him some rights as then the child can’t be monetised.
She can’t show his face unless they both agree and he definitely doesn’t as has already been said.

Reactions: 13
don't think Becky is much better. She is bitchy & started following her yesterday too. she would stoop that low in her hatred for anyone that is friends with or that is seen with Coleen. Probably put the beggar in touch with the media contacts she doesn't call
She's probably asking Rebekah for some tips for bagging a footballer despite being a single mother. After all Rebekah succeeded to get Jamie Vardy despite being older with 2 children by 2 different men (one of them a footballer from a lower league). His family didn't approve and refused to attend the wedding in protest, because they believed that Rebekah is a gold digger and has 2 children by 2 different men.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I am trying to think of a new thread name and I really want no mention of Walker. Just The Goodman Sisters or something hilarious about Lauryn. I do not want her to have the satisfaction of that surname being in her Tattle title! She is not a Walker, never will be!

How about

MJ, Pan face and something for Chloe and then (The Goodman Sisters) nothing relating to Kyle at all 😁
Instead of witches of Eastwick, witches of Brighton or wherever they are from 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

The Goodman pan faces have no shame,
They’ll hunt you down in the name of fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.