Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Chloe and Amelia watch your men, Lozza is wearing her bracelets to get pregnant again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Thread suggestion…..

Lauryyyyn is desperate to be Mrs Walker, but Kyle hates her so she will have to stick to being his stalker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Lauryn's wearing her bracelets again, someone stop her before she's pregnant again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Lauryn hates deleting comments cos they are neggy, this P&D needs numbers cos she is insta beggy

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion ... with a petition to Puma she’s an absolute crank, with money maker Kairo she’s laughing all the way to the bank!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One side of me wants the next one to be ‘goodman sisters’ to piss all over lauryn coz she will secretly love us all talking about her on here, but the other half wants to keep it lauryn because Amelia loves the attention and would love a thread named after her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One side of me wants the next one to be ‘goodman sisters’ to piss all over lauryn coz she will secretly love us all talking about here on here, but the other half wants to keep it lauryn because Amelia loves the attention and would love a thread named after her
i'm not so bothered about the other two i'd like to keep it lauryn only she's where the good tea is at

Reactions: 7
i'm not so bothered about the other two i'd like to keep it lauryn only she's where the good tea is at
Although by the sounds of it, won’t be long before Grant is playing away again (if he ever stopped). Could be some Chloe bat tit crazy coming this way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Lauryn Goodman puma stalker never gonna be Annie Walker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

Managers, lock up your footballers! Another Peanut will increase her followers ⚽[]👟

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

LaurYn Goodman - Desperate to be a WAG, but all she is a Homewrecking, one night stand Slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.