Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again tag a single parent in ma beggy post, you ll get a free reply by the Cheshire stalker nutcase.

Why does she always do that bleeping pose with her hans on her head like she's scratching herself like she's got nits, or herpes on her head the flaky dandruff cow

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
There she goes again tag a single parent in ma beggy post, you ll get a free reply by the Cheshire stalker nutcase.

Why does she always do that bleeping pose with her hans on her head like she's scratching herself like she's got nits, or herpes on her head the flaky dandruff cow
Looks like shes tryna curl one out

• Haha
Reactions: 22

with the Burberry bag in center spotlight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The gift that keeps on giving just like herpes the stupid obsessed twit.
At this rate thread 9 is looming. Shall we stick with just beg lozza or include chazza and the other one 😂
I am loving ‘the other one’ annoying turd who no one knows who you are despite your desperation to be famous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must have such a fulfilling life posting old holiday pics.... Pretending to still be there 😂Like who does that. You went to Portugal a week or so back, not today. Today you are probably at home in sunny Hill Brow or hanging around Alderley for your next victim

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The gift that keeps on giving just like herpes the stupid obsessed twit.
At this rate thread 9 is looming. Shall we stick with just beg lozza or include chazza and the other one 😂
Irrelevant crabby fanny still dreams of Annie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You have to have the father there to even be named on the BC if the parents are unmarried ,never mind to give baby the dads name .I doubt he’s even on the BC
please can we just clear this up one final time.

A mother can give a baby whatever surname she wants, it has nothing to do with the dad being present

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Who’s that in the photo?
@Matterbaby she wishes but it’s actually sunny Portslade.

Reactions: 3

Everytime I see it I think she's starting an impromptu round of head, shoulders, knees and toes... that's just me though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lauryn loves going after Annie’s associates doesn’t she first Kyle now Rebekah Vardy. Annie & Vardy used to be friends until she sided with Coleen during the whole Wagatha Christie scandal, now Lauryn is commenting on Rebekah’s photos🤣 absolute beg. Is she hoping to get on a Leicester player now then?
I have just seen that, however they are well suited both Beggy, I don’t like RV, or her resting witch face... and I am not team Colleen either.... RV comes across like LG not likeable

Reactions: 10

Hate it when you get caught short.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s posted 3 stories in half an hour begging for comments..: oh the embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.