Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she finally getting it? Will she shut the ever-loving duck up? Has someone finally taken her phones off her and given her the slap so she desperately needs? There is hope!
Definitely dont think so. The england outfit she ordered for daily mail photos likely wasn't ready for the last match🤦‍♀️😂 she is talking about making website or a blog as if anyone wants to read on repeat about her daily stalking activities and cheap fake bracelets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She gets worse every time I check this thread 🤯

Annie has been dignified and handled this so well, I have been in her exact situation. I miscarried a couple of years ago and a few months after it my partner got someone else pregnant. The difference is he left me for her. I can't explain what it done to me but I didn't react badly or kick off either. I blocked all contact and I literally stayed indoors for a year, had therapy and I'm starting to love myself again. I'm still broken and I don't think I'll ever trust again. If the other woman had been like laurYn, I think I'd be doing life in prison.
I do hope your doing ok 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She gets worse every time I check this thread 🤯

Annie has been dignified and handled this so well, I have been in her exact situation. I miscarried a couple of years ago and a few months after it my partner got someone else pregnant. The difference is he left me for her. I can't explain what it done to me but I didn't react badly or kick off either. I blocked all contact and I literally stayed indoors for a year, had therapy and I'm starting to love myself again. I'm still broken and I don't think I'll ever trust again. If the other woman had been like laurYn, I think I'd be doing life in prison.
How horrific! Sending you love! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I think Kyle is stupid for not wrapping it up and LaurYn telling him she can't get pregnant as a reason to not wear anything. I knew a girl who was told as a teenager that she couldn't have children. For some reason she brought it up in a group conversation that included a few men and they looked like she just told them the winning lottery numbers. A pregnancy isn't the only thing that can happen. Everyone still needs to protect themselves.

She's posting enough on Instagram through captioned pictures and stories. A blog is public versus Instagram which can be made private. Maybe that is the point of the potential blog. With it being so public it gives the papers access. Another way to sell her 15 minutes, if that, of interaction with Kyle.

Reactions: 1
So, ive been reading up about mel reeves...is she basically another lauryn
Mel Reeves is a dirty dirty S L U T.
ON the ex and the beach series when Gaz and Lillie were on it, Mel was one if his exes that be CHEATED ON LILLIE WITH and when Lillie cried about it, Mel LAUGHED and basically thought it was funny 'because she got to share Gaz'.... she's vile vile vile

Least if she has a blog, we can anonymously rip her directly hahaha

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She has copied a post off of Safiyya Varjee. Safiyya posted something yesterday (I think it was) about how cells from your baby sneak across and enter the mum and she wrote about Azaylia will always be with her and this trollop has posted the same thing today saying 'she hopes grieving mothers can find comfort in knowing their child will always be with them 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.