Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say we’ve got some cracking thread names up for grabs here! We’ve got so much material on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must say we’ve got some cracking thread names up for grabs here! We’ve got so much material on her 😂
Take a bow ladies and gentlemen you're providing top class commentary on this low class ho

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauryn goodman - home wrecking woman turned baby guru, she would do anything for Kyle to be back in her nunu 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if laurYn has tried being friends with Olivia Naylor seeing as she’s living the life she wants. Olivia has the maintenance baby (Ashley young apparently) and nabbed a footballer (John Stones). I can’t see Annie being friends with Olivia as she’s still close with John’s ex Millie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if laurYn has tried being friends with Olivia Naylor seeing as she’s living the life she wants. Olivia has the maintenance baby (Ashley young apparently) and nabbed a footballer (John Stones). I can’t see Annie being friends with Olivia as she’s still close with John’s ex Millie
She will probably try but I don’t see it happening considering John and Kyle are best mates

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Laughed at this she has posted.... one being benefits... a bit rich coming from someone who was prosecuted for benefit fraud 🤣🤣
Thought exactly same
Shes last person youd want benefit advice from

Thread suggestion name
Lauryn goodman..renta a vag, rents her bags and she is always on the cadge

• Haha
Aye it’s definitely a split of 2 camps... Pros (professional) and Hoe’s 😌😌

• Haha
I’m guessing no one with a footballer (apart from Chloe) would trust Lauryn near their man, she has form for shitting all over girl code

Did anybody else’s child not go through all these leaps? It’s as if the app says it’s going to happen so it’s gospel. I literally don’t know any real life parents that obsess over it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.