Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We certainly flew threw thread 7. Here’s to thread 8 tattle bastards.....💙

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Recap:

Poor Lauryn hasn’t been able to ban the personalised boots or get her PUBLIC apology and despite her petition doing SO well with a whopping 1,500 signatures, i’m sure Puma will be taking her VERY seriously.

You guessed it guys as we are now on thread 8 Lauryn is still obsessed with Annie despite Kyle being the deadbeat dad - but she has since found a new target in Annie’s bestfriend Sophie, accusing her of bullying and trying to get her “yummy mummy” IG clan to get her fired from her job something LaurYn (with a Y) has never had.

However, she’s gone a bit hush hush today so she may have been issued an injunction or maybe she’s been threatened with decreased maintenance payments if she carries on her social media antics.

If you are new here the lovely LaurYn got done in 2019 for benefits fraud, stealing £21,000 before she magically was impregnated a few months later by footballer Kyle Walker (she name drops at every given opportunity). We are now inclined to believe she demanded a mansion from Kyle whilst still pregnant and demanded 3 million pounds to stay quiet (thanks @Lucymyers).

I’d like to wish Man City the best of luck tomorrow in the CL final and hope the boots saga continues to bring us all further entertainment in the coming days and please add if I have forgotten anything else. 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm having a few wines tonight, I rarely drink, it's been a giggle on this thread 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣 so today on keeping up with the Goodman’s, lauryn has dm’d 150 footballers and has being sat in her bedroom power pumping while waiting on one to reply🤣
Baby king Kairo Walker running round with a pixelated face wearing a amber bracelet and necklace lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh can you imagine “Keeping up with the Goodmans”
Episode 1 “LaurYn heads out with her fertility bracelets jangling, and her KW necklace shining, to accidentally fall onto another millionaire premier league footballer penis. The slightly known sister and MJ lookalike sister babysit LaurYns Moneymaker number 1 so Moneymaker number 2 can be accidentally conceived, and Doormat (future brother in law) is the taxi, and bank roller of said event”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Baby king Kairo Walker running round with a pixelated face wearing a amber bracelet and necklace lol
🤣🤣 that made me spit out my tea🤣 meanwhile Amelia has being posing and taking half naked pics of herself in her sister Chloe’s house and Chloe’s being reassuring lozza that Kyles being held captive by Annie in their basement and that’s the only reason he’s not with her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry to ruin the mood but wow I just saw pics of Kyle's kids with Annie why do I feel so bad for them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
sorry to ruin the mood but wow I just saw pics of Kyle's kids with Annie why do I feel so bad for them
I know because Lauryn had to go public with everything, their Mum being absolutely hammered by Lauryn & co all over the internet, and I’m sure it has taken a toll on Annie. She’s only human despite what some people think. I love the way their lives are so private

Reactions: 19
Well today is the big day of the final! I will be interested to see what she comes out with 😅 and I’ve already told my fella we will be pausing the tv to get a good look at them boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marking my spot early for later 🍿. Shes probably gearing up for the ultimate bunny boiler weekend 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Parking myself here....is it today the CL final? I’ll be expecting some dramatics.
anyone know if Annie is in Portugal?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.