Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody else’s child not go through all these leaps? It’s as if the app says it’s going to happen so it’s gospel. I literally don’t know any real life parents that obsess over it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbh at first I was like wow yep she’s in a leap and then it didn’t stop and here I am 10 months down the line and she still is irritable, tit at sleeping etc 🤣 I think if you’ve got an app telling you this is going to happen you look for it. When in fact my baby hasn’t changed since November now I just have a tit time or an even shittier time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just seen this on Amelias page….is Lauryn seeing / making JET her next victim (she was with him in Portugal) or is he pals with Grant?
They’re not following each other so I presume (HOPE) he not. He’s not rich enough anyway for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if laurYn has tried being friends with Olivia Naylor seeing as she’s living the life she wants. Olivia has the maintenance baby (Ashley young apparently) and nabbed a footballer (John Stones). I can’t see Annie being friends with Olivia as she’s still close with John’s ex Millie
How did Olivia naylor pull that off 😂 bet she’s Lozzas idol

Reactions: 6
She's no said much about her campaign of 1856 people bringing down Puma lately. I'm sure she will post something soon, she usually does after she's had a read on here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she finally getting it? Will she shut the ever-loving duck up? Has someone finally taken her phones off her and given her the slap so she desperately needs? There is hope!
PMSL when someone basically implies they are not bothered by or are over something but are still posting publicly. They just prove the opposite, that it matters enough to them that they don't have enough self control not to post about it, particularly when it is a dig.

If she really believed this she would just get on with life, instead she is attempting to make Kyle jealous of other people being in Kairo's life. You can only make someone jealous if they care enough in the first place and not sure Kyle does about Kairo, there is no bond beyond basic biology 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
One thing that really winds me up about Lauryn is the fact that she's doing all of this because she simply didn't get her own way. She never wanted to be with Kyle. She wanted the MONEY and that's it. She saw the kid as a meal ticket to the life she thinks she deserves and it hasn't gone her way I can bet lots of footballers who have ended up on the same situation have just given in to what the woman wants. But Kyle didn't. He'll have done it all properly by giving her what he legally needs to and what he legally has to and that'll be it. She only ever pipes up when something is about Kyle and/or Annie. Annie seeing that bloke, Lauryn piped up. The boots, Lauryn piped up.

She doesn't give a duck about him or - sadly - the feelings of her kid. Its all about what she hasn't got from Kyle. The thing is, it's sad he doesn't want to be involved with Kairo - if that's the case and she's not stopping him - but if he's paying her, then he's doing right by him in that sense.

All this cos she didn't get £3 million and a mansion.

Reactions: 22
It really jars me when she says “a lot of people have been asking me about his socks/his trainers”or whatever bludy else she claims people are asking “here is the link for you” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 they’re literally bleeping air forces you can get them anyyyyy bleeping where!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, ive been reading up about mel reeves...is she basically another lauryn

Reactions: 11
One thing that really winds me up about Lauryn is the fact that she's doing all of this because she simply didn't get her own way. She never wanted to be with Kyle. She wanted the MONEY and that's it. She saw the kid as a meal ticket to the life she thinks she deserves and it hasn't gone her way I can bet lots of footballers who have ended up on the same situation have just given in to what the woman wants. But Kyle didn't. He'll have done it all properly by giving her what he legally needs to and what he legally has to and that'll be it. She only ever pipes up when something is about Kyle and/or Annie. Annie seeing that bloke, Lauryn piped up. The boots, Lauryn piped up.

She doesn't give a duck about him or - sadly - the feelings of her kid. Its all about what she hasn't got from Kyle. The thing is, it's sad he doesn't want to be involved with Kairo - if that's the case and she's not stopping him - but if he's paying her, then he's doing right by him in that sense.

All this cos she didn't get £3 million and a mansion.
I actually respect him A LITTLE BIT!! For not shutting her up, I think we’ve been able to see her true colours and he’s stupid for sleeping with her but look how much she’s done since. He MAY (may not) learn from all this of nothing else but to avoid further pregnancies. Where as she is a fully grown woman and a mother behaving like a school child in front of the world.
I think he’s actually been smart or well advised to let her carry on the drama whilst he says quiet and we will all start to feel more respect for him than her. Not loads, he’s still gross for behaving how he has but a tiny bit for not getting sucked into her digs.

I’ve said it for years but scientists must have invented the male contraception pill by now they just can’t release it as the population will suffer! 😂

So, ive been reading up about mel reeves...is she basically another lauryn
Didn’t she actually have a job once though? 😅 hahah so one step up from Lauryn!
I had a look on her insta when the whole puma thing happened and she posted a photo of just her baby with nothing else saying “presents from her dad”
So she’s a pathetic and attention seeking as Lauryn! Have you worked out their story? Was she a one night stand? Is there a wanna be wags club or a baby by footballers WhatsApp group 🤞🏼 Is that how she knows Lauryn?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She gets worse every time I check this thread 🤯

Annie has been dignified and handled this so well, I have been in her exact situation. I miscarried a couple of years ago and a few months after it my partner got someone else pregnant. The difference is he left me for her. I can't explain what it done to me but I didn't react badly or kick off either. I blocked all contact and I literally stayed indoors for a year, had therapy and I'm starting to love myself again. I'm still broken and I don't think I'll ever trust again. If the other woman had been like laurYn, I think I'd be doing life in prison.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m off Instagram but you lot need to keep me filled in as this is my fave thread of all time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still want to know if Puma ever acknowledged her or her embarrassing beggy mummy mafia pals. And whatever happened to the person 'who works for puma' we all know that was you Lauryn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imagine feeling like your validation in life is a one night stand with a footballer who isn’t even that famous. Embarrassing Lauryn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Kyle's wedding ring on? I'm pretty sure he's wearing one in his IG posts. I may be wrong tho and it's the other hand 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.