Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I’ve only just discovered this thread and I AM CRINGING at the fact she has given the baby his last name (I know I’m so late to the party)

I want allllll the tea but I cannot catch up with 5 threads. So a few questions I need answering 🤣
- Is he paying for the child?
- does she hide babies face at his request
- does he see the baby?

THANKS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. I’ve only just discovered this thread and I AM CRINGING at the fact she has given the baby his last name (I know I’m so late to the party)

I want allllll the tea but I cannot catch up with 5 threads. So a few questions I need answering 🤣
- does he see the baby?

THANKS 🤣
from what we know, he doesn’t see the child and Lauryn completely blames Annie for that 😩😂 he 100% pays for him but Lauryn likes to pretend she is a strong independent mama 🤢 and we suspect she doesn’t show his face because they have an agreement although she says it’s for his privacy but blasts her niece all over her Instagram.

She also thinks that Kyle stalks her Instagram 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13

- does he see the baby?

THANKS 🤣
Try & find time to get through previous threads, they’re gold 🤣

Reactions: 4

- does he see the baby?

THANKS 🤣
I can see someone else answered these but other points you might find funny....
- she conveniently went baby shopping in the town Annie and Kyle live in, prompting angry posts from Annie’s friends
- she asks herself questions about Kyle on her q&a’s so she has an excuse to talk about him
- when she reposts messages people have sent her on Instagram (about breastfeeding or other boring tit) 9 times out of 10 she’s doing it because the previous message they’ve sent is having a dig at Kyle or Annie
- all the pictures you see on Instagram are taken in her sisters house, in reality she lives at her mums 😂
- tells the paps where she will be so she can make it into the daily fail

anymore to add anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see someone else answered these but other points you might find funny....
- she conveniently went baby shopping in the town Annie and Kyle live in, prompting angry posts from Annie’s friends
- she asks herself questions about Kyle on her q&a’s so she has an excuse to talk about him
- when she reposts messages people have sent her on Instagram (about breastfeeding or other boring tit) 9 times out of 10 she’s doing it because the previous message they’ve sent is having a dig at Kyle or Annie
- all the pictures you see on Instagram are taken in her sisters house, in reality she lives at her mums 😂
- tells the paps where she will be so she can make it into the daily fail

anymore to add anyone?
she can’t afford a car so can’t go shopping 😩😂

Reactions: 6
Kyle was trying get into her knickers for ten years before she found him rich enough to let him. She got pregnant cos he was wearing a fertility bracelet. Her and Kyle decided he would be given Walker as a surname.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She put a big rant on Instagram about how she can’t go food shopping because she doesn’t have a car
She could have a car, she could go on her parents insurance (if they drive) and use theirs, or she could buy something...God-forbid...cheap!
She wants a big Mercedes’s Benz 4x4, WAG numberplate, Manchester City air freshener, so that it can be all put on the gram.
She won’t settle for less. Live within your means girl...it really don’t matter!

Reactions: 11
She could have a car, she could go on her parents insurance (if they drive) and use theirs, or she could buy something...God-forbid...cheap!
She wants a big Mercedes’s Benz 4x4, WAG numberplate, Manchester City air freshener, so that it can be all put on the gram.
She won’t settle for less. Live within your means girl...it really don’t matter!
She wants a wag-mobil 😂😂😂

Ok... I’m a mum. I had a car accident and was without a car for 3 months whilst I waited for insurance to rectify and wait for new car etc. I still managed to go food shopping. Unfortunately not the most glamorous of ways but I had to use a taxi. There are ways around it when you don’t have a car?!

Reactions: 9
She also makes us all cringe with second hand embarrassment on IG with that KW necklace....oh and accidentally on purpose showed the babies face on IG possibly in the hope the papers picked it up.... they didn’t 😂😂

• Wow
Oh and don’t forget she wrote ‘Kyle Walker Junior’ at the top of her screenshot from that baby app then deleted it when she knew people had seen... to then announce his name as Kairo. She’s a mug 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is also famous in Barbados, when the local paps heard she was in town they stalked her on the beach and revealed her pregnancy to the world. When that didn’t force Kyle to tell Annie about their ‘relationship’ she went on telly and named him to stop the speculation. Of course all of this was in her sick little head and nobody gave a duck where she went on holidays or who put the bun in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just googled it and I found an article on the sun which quotes “it was a mutual decision to give him the surname walker, I honoured that”

WOWOWOWOW.

I bet this isn’t the case, she’s trying to make out they actually speak etc.

Reactions: 7
I just googled it and I found an article on the sun which quotes “it was a mutual decision to give him the surname walker, I honoured that”

WOWOWOWOW.

I bet this isn’t the case, she’s trying to make out they actually speak etc.
She legitimately tries to insinuate that when ‘they’ found out she was pregnant ‘they’ made plans for how the baby was going to be reared. Kyles actions speak volumes. They say Shut Up Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will never understand why her family haven't stopped her behaving the way she does. I'd have been sectioned by now, my family would have stopped it.

• Haha
You know I can believe he fed her the whole we are having this baby crap and wanting to name it after him, I think a part of him is proud of his behaviour he thinks he’s a stud. For me what’s worse or sad is that she believed it and still holds onto it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.