Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s answering questions about Kyle AGAIN she’s literally obsessed it’s unreal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Guys she’s answering questions about Kyle AGAIN she’s literally obsessed it’s unreal
Does a q&a and answers with I already answered this in my interview with closer msg🤣🤣 as if he wanted walnuts to have his surname 🥴 she really does need a padded cell, who in their right mind would want anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My god, how many times does she have to say the name ‘Walker’ and mention his Dad. She is a nutter 🤣 if this was me, I wouldn’t ever mention him!
Also whilst she is a twit, I don’t see how any mother (Annie) could have that on their conscience to stop their partner from seeing their own kid no matter what the circumstances. He’s an innocent child at the end of the day he didn’t ask to be born into this mess!

(I mean LaurYn is the twit not Annie)
The thing is do we know for sure Annie said that? She's kept quiet hasn't she? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
As they weren't married when the baby was born kyle would of had to go with her to register the birth to be put on the certificate.

Reactions: 8
The thing is do we know for sure Annie said that? She's kept quiet hasn't she? Or have I missed something?
I think in the interview Annie said “Kyle assured me he didn’t want anything to do with the child” and now people turned it into “I told Kyle he couldn’t have anything to do with the child and he’s assured me he won’t” so I think people have perceived it in different ways.

Reactions: 5
As they weren't married when the baby was born kyle would of had to go with her to register the birth to be put on the certificate.
That’s not true - I went on my own to register my babies birth and dad went later on. We aren’t married.

Reactions: 1
Could’ve gone through court? (I didn’t actually know this was a thing, and was guessing about him not having to be there)
I didnt know that either. I can imagine she would have done that as I don't think he would have been arsed. She should be utterly ashamed of herself the way she is carrying on in her stories mentioning his name constantly and all this 'we' and 'us' nonsense. She's that much of a nutcase she honestly thinks kyle is an active part in her life. Sitting bumping her gums about being exhausted when she does sweet FA all day apart from flash a necklace with her exes initials and moan about not having a car. She needs to get off that lazy backside and earn her own money and actually do something to be proud of. She's a spiteful witch.

Reactions: 10
It was this one that got me 😭 “just goes to show you’ve stayed dignified” ... no luv, lauryn will do anything humanly possible for clout and attention and giving the baby Kyle's surname will do this in her opinion (as if he’s a world class famous footballer) 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It was this one that got me 😭 “just goes to show you’ve stayed dignified” ... no luv, lauryn will do anything humanly possible for clout and attention and giving the baby Kyle's surname will do this in her opinion (as if he’s a world class famous footballer) 😂😂
She has to be sending these to herself 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I
Could’ve gone through court? (I didn’t actually know this was a thing, and was guessing about him not having to be there)
I think he’s got on the certificate without attending with her, she would’ve set up a pap shot for sure if she knew he was going to turn up to register

Reactions: 14
I was just having a wee nose at people she follows and looking at the 1st 10 males they are all something to do with football or a ceo. She is f#cking painful, bet that's why she is so exhausted she probably spends all day sliding into their dms begging for a response, hustling for a rich man. Shes no going to get a decent bloke she's no even 30 and she is so hard faced

Reactions: 10
I was just having a wee nose at people she follows and looking at the 1st 10 males they are all something to do with football or a ceo. She is f#cking painful, bet that's why she is so exhausted she probably spends all day sliding into their dms begging for a response, hustling for a rich man. Shes no going to get a decent bloke she's no even 30 and she is so hard faced
She’s would never accidentally on purpose get pregnant to any normal bloke, does she not realize the footballers are only looking a one night stand and fortunately for them they have plenty of wannabes throwing themselves at them. No cheating footballer will be taking the chance with mouthy Lauryn. Only surprised with the paps following her so much they never got a snap of her & Kyle together 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.