Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her page isn’t private now.... for ten mins 🤣🤣🤣 anyway look how distorted the top is around the middle... I didn’t think anything could look at fake as her... just be yourself I have never used a filter or photoshopped... what’s the point....😉😉
I still find it hilarious that this thirsty desperate hoe uses her sisters house to take insta pics, rather than show that she’s living in her mothers box room 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I still find it hilarious that this thirsty desperate hoe uses her sisters house to take insta pics, rather than show that she’s living in her mothers box room 🤣
Absolutely I mean she can’t even afford a car... luxury holidays to Dubai though... and if anyone is interested the radox she was promoting was in the middle aisle in Aldi the other day..... 😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely I mean she can’t even afford a car... luxury holidays to Dubai though... and if anyone is interested the radox she was promoting was in the middle aisle in Aldi the other day..... 😇😇
Ive just spotted the radox in jack fultons 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she is in front of the tv now watching the Man City game. I bet she is pointing at kyle saying “there’s your daddy kairo” embarrassing desperate girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she is in front of the tv now watching the Man City game. I bet she is pointing at kyle saying “there’s your daddy kairo” embarrassing desperate girl
Uh Uh it’s actually Kairo pointing at the telly saying Dads as tit a players as he is a father ain’t that right Mum. He’s quite advanced don’t you know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Waiting for a post diggin at knut snr for not buying knut formally jnut an easter gift...you know the one who wants nothing to do with him but wants him to take his surname

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Waiting for a post diggin at knut snr for not buying knut formally jnut an easter gift...you know the one who wants nothing to do with him but wants him to take his surname
It won't be Easter she'll dig about. Little Nut is nearly one. I can imagine her losing it over some perceived slight then

Reactions: 3
It won't be Easter she'll dig about. Little Nut is nearly one. I can imagine her losing it over some perceived slight then
I was just thinking the same I have just read that article in the magazine where she justifies the surname where she put it was a mutual decision for our son and she doesn’t have to justify this about our son.... but then cannot be quick to whinge and moan about him as this can be thrown back at her... I laughed when she says she always has to buy him lots of toys as he gets bored.... No love he is busy waiting for you to get off your phone and give him some attention...she also said she was knackered by 3pm.. she who doesn’t work for a living... laughable.... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She is that uninteresting I don’t think she will even make a new thread on here 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
Oh god more Instagram videos where she pulls out the KW necklace part way through 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh god more Instagram videos where she pulls out the KW necklace part way through 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She knows no one gives a toss about her pumping routines or if knut burps spews or farts. The only way she thinks she can stay relevant is bcos people want a tit bit about kyle. But she doesnt know anything 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Loving her story of Kairo trying on his trainers. Socks tucked into his tracksuit bottoms! Poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god we will have to brace for the 1st birthday party in a few weeks 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if anyone will ask on the next Q&A if the dad has bought a 🎁🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.