Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dignified? Dear god. Do we remember the IG stories from her and her sisters when Kyle got sent off during a match, "we love to see it" and that "and I oop" meme? Also the million and one digs at both Kyle and Annie every day (not that I'm saying Kyle is innocent in any way), getting his surname in any way she can, constantly sharing messages from "other people" slagging him off....need I go on? I was going to say it's borderline harassment, but there's nothing borderline about it, it's so blatant! Can you imagine when this kid goes to school? By that point though he'll probably be retired, will she be that bothered then?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dignified? Dear god. Do we remember the IG stories from her and her sisters when Kyle got sent off during a match, "we love to see it" and that "and I oop" meme? Also the million and one digs at both Kyle and Annie every day (not that I'm saying Kyle is innocent in any way), getting his surname in any way she can, constantly sharing messages from "other people" slagging him off....need I go on? I was going to say it's borderline harassment, but there's nothing borderline about it, it's so blatant! Can you imagine when this kid goes to school? By that point though he'll probably be retired, will she be that bothered then?!
The thing is she's still doing it and the kid is almost a year old. You would think she would have realised by now that he's not going to be with her in the little family unit that lives in her head. Annie and Kyle could very easily wind her up by sharing their lifestyle with their own 3 children but they are clearly trying to move on but no, Lauryn has to keep chipping away away and making digs, what a wonderful example to set your child 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I think in the interview Annie said “Kyle assured me he didn’t want anything to do with the child” and now people turned it into “I told Kyle he couldn’t have anything to do with the child and he’s assured me he won’t” so I think people have perceived it in different ways.
It'd probably just how she said it then. As in she didn't need to say that. Because Annie has kept it much more classy than Lauryn, we don't know what has been said really. And lauryn always says we'll get the truth one day (when she's allowed) but it won't happen.

Reactions: 4
That’s the thing. She’s obsessed - she got her ‘miracle’ son out of it, shouldn’t that be enough? Clearly not for her because she takes swipes at any given opportunity. Its really sad on her part, shame she doesn’t have any honest family members or friends that tell her she’s making herself look like beggy mitchell.

Reactions: 9
Aye ye did
That's exactly what I thought. Obv something has backfired because she's plain old beggy Mitchell. I was nosing back at her insta when she was pregnant and don't think the father was revealed and she kept hashtagging #ivf #ivfjourney, the wee liar was basically trying to come at an angle that she went through the struggles of ivf before her accidently on purpose miracle baby with a rich footballer 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ absolute lying sow, how empty her life must be. Aye Lauryn how did you pay for your #ivf was that the benefit money you fraudulently claimed 🤡🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That's exactly what I thought. Obv something has backfired because she's plain old beggy Mitchell. I was nosing back at her insta when she was pregnant and don't think the father was revealed and she kept hashtagging #ivf #ivfjourney, the wee liar was basically trying to come at an angle that she went through the struggles of ivf before her accidently on purpose miracle baby with a rich footballer 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ absolute lying sow, how empty her life must be. Aye Lauryn how did you pay for your #ivf was that the benefit money you fraudulently claimed 🤡🤡🤡
She didn’t!!!!!!!! Hash tagging IVF 😱 I’m speechless.

Reactions: 3
She’s never been with anyone long enough to even think about IVF. Just fake news as everything they put out.
Think she did have piles though as she had to sit on a cushion at school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
LaurYn Goodman: hey guys, for all of you that are asking, I’ve popped a swipe up #affiliatelink

She’s just put an insta story up of them at the zoo and you can see his face in the reflection of the glass...whoops Wonder how long before she realises!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.