Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh absolutely begging on her knees for a free car - how about get a bloody job and pay for one like the rest of us?

Reactions: 12
Eugh absolutely begging on her knees for a free car - how about get a bloody job and pay for one like the rest of us?
I think shes wanting something with prestige that she can't afford. I had my first car which was an old banger for £500 but it got me around. I saved up for a bit and got a lovely low mileage new car which is cheap on insurance but nooooo beggy must have a range rover evoque and hoping some car garage will give her a freebie after all she had a 1 nighters with a footballer 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Either that or threaten to spill some tea on KW senior unless her buys her an expensive one to take “their son” around in??

Reactions: 3
What an embarrassing reveal, she’s as relevant as an underwater hairdryer. Get yourself a banger it’ll do the job just like you did for Kyle when he fancied a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So much for not being able to afford a car. She was pictured looking at Mercedes a few weeks back.

Reactions: 5
Can’t reply to all the dm’s, Comment on my grid post and I’ll reply there 😂😂 no1 cares lauryn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see her page isn’t private now.... for ten mins 🤣🤣🤣 anyway look how distorted the top is around the middle... I didn’t think anything could look at fake as her... just be yourself I have never used a filter or photoshopped... what’s the point....😉😉
Her face is very angular in this, nothing like the moon face in the not at all set up pap shots

Reactions: 2
My god its bloody sad, standing and posing on stairs begging for engagement 🙈🙈. She's an absolute laughing stock. Such a shame for that wee boy being used as a weapon against a man she had a quick shag with big name reveal when he is nearly 1 year old. I hope her mum or even her sisters take her off social media and get her some help. Gen up she is really not all there and is not fit to be in charge of a child

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine buzzing because you’ve been allowed to share your almost one year olds name in a crappy magazine article?
I’m a similar-ish situation to the one Lauryn paints (lies about) , I was told I couldn’t have children, tried for years, multiple rounds of IVF, was seeing someone casually (he was single) and of course fell pregnant. He didn’t want to know - absolutely fine, I’ve never asked him for a penny and have never got in touch with him again. I’ve made it clear if he wants to get to know our son the choice is there but I’m not going to beg. My son is so loved it doesn’t matter.
Lauryn really pisses me off cause I think she gives women like me who these things have happened to a bad name.
Have some self respect, get yourself a job and move on with your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her face is very angular in this, nothing like the moon face in the not at all set up pap shots
Good point I have just re looked at the pic I posted and her jawline to cheek on the right hand side are different contour fail.... what the grill where those pants she had on too... wouldn’t wear them to Aldi....

Reactions: 4
Where’s the pictures of them as a couple? Out on a date/dinner 😂😂
That’s a good point. 100% would have been leaked (not by Lauryn of course) around the time he was exposed as the father. And let’s face it, if they had been dating, even very short-term, she would have got pictures.

Reactions: 15
That’s a good point. 100% would have been leaked (not by Lauryn of course) around the time he was exposed as the father. And let’s face it, if they had been dating, even very short-term, she would have got pictures.
Or even the texts or anythin like that. But then again thats prob why hes got an injunction so she cant post anything public like that

Reactions: 3
She strikes me the sort of crank who would’ve taken selfie pics of KW while he was sleeping after they’d done the deed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She strikes me the sort of crank who would’ve taken selfie pics of KW while he was sleeping after they’d done the deed 🙈
For sure she would have been snap chatting her sisters some blackmail shots during the dirty deed itself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.