Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the sudden desperation to put the baby's name everywhere for almost a year it was like an Enid Blyton book. The curse of KW and the mysterious name of the unplanned baby 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Now all of a sudden everywhere you go its Kairo, ma baby's called Kairo. Im Kairos mummy. Job: full time beggy mummy to Kairo 'Walker'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why the sudden desperation to put the baby's name everywhere for almost a year it was like an Enid Blyton book. The curse of KW and the mysterious name of the unplanned baby 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Now all of a sudden everywhere you go its Kairo, ma baby's called Kairo. Im Kairos mummy. Job: full time beggy mummy to Kairo 'Walker'
Wonder if Annie threatened to out it on her stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she didn’t call him something beginning with R, like his other sons... now that would be full on Glenn Close 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually a bit confused to what his name is now. It was Junior now she's calling him Kairo what was the junior for? It doesn't make much sense? That poor boy will grow up so confused

Reactions: 2
I'm actually a bit confused to what his name is now. It was Junior now she's calling him Kairo what was the junior for? It doesn't make much sense? That poor boy will grow up so confused
Probably to get Annie’s back up, thinking he was called Kyle

Reactions: 7
It is the most cringe thing that she calls him KW junior. I’m embarrassed for her that she gave the baby Walker surname. He is her child. She is raising him yet clung on to the Walker name. No shame. It’s very desperate for attention to do that. To crave limelight for it. I don’t know a person who would name their baby the fathers name after a one night stand. If he was not a footballer or famous the baby would be Goodman I’m sure.
Cairo is also C but K to keep with the obsession with his dad and the use of “junior”. It’s kooky!
She didn’t say his name until she sold it.All about the money.

Reactions: 18
Ffs she’s tragic, she just had to have ‘walker’ on there
Can already see his first day at school/nursery...

Teacher: “What’s your name then?”
Lauryn: “His name is Kairo Walker... his Dad is Kyle Walker who plays for Manchester City and England”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can already see his first day at school/nursery...

Teacher: “What’s your name then?”
Lauryn: “His name is Kairo Walker... his Dad is Kyle Walker who plays for Manchester City and England”
The teacher will know and will be dreading having them.

I’ve prepared a little lesson for when Kairo Cashew Junior Walker joins his schoolmates for his first day of school.

Cairo is a city in Egypt through which the River Nile runs through.

Kairo is a child who’s dad is a scumbag and who’s mum should be called Denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This will always be my favourite news article ever. How does she expect kylie, his family, or any brand to take her seriously when this is on the first page of google when you type in her name 🤣
She thinks she is some sort of important celebrity 🙄. I don't get these folk on Instagram who have quite a low following acting like they are changing lives and her with her cheap plastic bracelet tat. I purposely would not buy anything the likes of her or the likes of Malin Andersson flog their soul for to get 5 likes and 50p for promoting the company. She needs to get a proper job and make a career for herself cos she won't be able to retire on any pension from a plastic bracelet 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder if kyle knew she was a benefit cheat when he dipped his wick in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if kyle knew she was a benefit cheat when he dipped his wick in
What benefit was she claiming illegally?
I’ve just thought back then really with her age, no children, still living at home(?) and thought she had a job working in a bank. Not sure what circumstance she could have used back then to have claimed.
I know it’s prob in the article posted further up but cba to read 🙈

Reactions: 3
I’ve prepared a little lesson for when Kairo Cashew Junior Walker joins his schoolmates for his first day of school.

Cairo is a city in Egypt through which the River Nile runs through.

Kairo is a child who’s dad is a scumbag and who’s mum should be called Denial.
There’s a thread suggestion here somewhere 👀

What benefit was she claiming illegally?
I’ve just thought back then really with her age, no children, still living at home(?) and thought she had a job working in a bank. Not sure what circumstance she could have used back then to have claimed.
I know it’s prob in the article posted further up but cba to read 🙈
Income support & housing benefit, I don’t understand the income support is it the same as job seekers allowance?
Surprised she wasn’t claiming disability benefit for her ‘fertility issues’
She has no shame, you just wouldn’t show your face surely 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.