Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell cant she afford a car? Says if she cant borrow a car or get a delivery slot shes screwed 🙄 baffles me
It’s pathetic.Think she’s trying to avoid saying she lives at home as she quite happily spends a fortune on designer clothes for both of them.
mummy wouldn’t see them without food 😉

How the hell cant she afford a car? Says if she cant borrow a car or get a delivery slot shes screwed 🙄 baffles me
I know, you’d think those bracelets would be selling like hot cakes and she’d be driving herself to Cheshire for stakeouts in a beamer! Beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I heard the Kairo rumours not long after he was born so I think anything that had Kyle Walker written on it was done for digs. I think it’s always been Kairo...I hope 😬

Reactions: 7
I heard the Kairo rumours not long after he was born so I think anything that had Kyle Walker written on it was done for digs. I think it’s always been Kairo...I hope 😬
Same! I read that news story and thought, yep we all know already. 🙄 She’s a deluded attention seeker

Reactions: 6
The excitement of getting a reply back from LaurYn is just too much.
bog standard ‘❤‘replies I bet.
I get second hand embarrassment 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That article just screams bunny boiler. She's almost making out she is unfit to look after him. She doesn't work, lives with her mum, moaning again about not having a car. Bloody walk to the shop you have all day its not like you have to go to work for 8 hours a day. The dad pays for the child and it wasn't a brief romance, it was a quick leg over. Why is her family not intervening to stop this absolute car crash of a woman 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It’s not car crash... she cannot afford one.. article rehashed that one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where does junior come into then as shes making it out as if his name was kyle doesnt make sense 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So why if his name is Kairo did she have him down as Kyle on the baby app she was using? It just demonstrates exactly how attention seeking she is & how much she wants to hurt and/or get attention from the Walker/Kilner camp.

Reactions: 16
She definitely could afford a car. She could get an older corsa or similar for 1-2k ish!

Reactions: 4
It’s... Kairo well done to you lot who guessed it🤣

oh gosh that article 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What in gods earth is she wearing? Zip your top up and get some bloody dignity!!

Well bore off Lauryn.... where can I find this wag thread 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
9B8A452C-743D-430A-B0F3-CDA3203D7BC2.jpeg

She will of loved having an excuse to upload this tiny picture of Kyle 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye watching the money heist, very apt with the way she bagged a rich baby daddy. Yes junior mummy concocted her own money heist to get you, so I had to name you in accordance 🙊🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“Happy to finally share”

A) no one gives a tit
B) you are not a celeb cos you shagged a footballer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over that she’s implying Kyle wanted peanut to have his surname!!! AS IF 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.