Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

starsandsmiles

This woman is the stylist behind Sasha and other wags wardrobe transformations. This is Jasmine Buckles (matty targett’s gf) new wardrobe but, they literally all look the same 😂😂

Leah Monroe comments on every post though I think she’s on the beg for a free bee

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member

NotJackieWeaver

unofficialtea

starsandsmiles

to everyone’s knowledge Jacks single and she don’t exist therefor he’s technically allowed to slide in girls DMs
exactly! They don’t post each other publicly or acknowledge each other. I think she’s mentioned him once in a vid I think it was a haul and she mentioned he had flooded their garage

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
to everyone’s knowledge Jacks single and she don’t exist therefor he’s technically allowed to slide in girls DMs
So why Is she bothering to be an influencer when she is not able to use her biggest asset.

Madison has posted a video of Kennedy playing sports in the Garden and her bump is obvious - can’t be long till either no more videos or images of her are seen or they announce it.

xoxoahah

So why Is she bothering to be an influencer when she is not able to use her biggest asset.

Madison has posted a video of Kennedy playing sports in the Garden and her bump is obvious - can’t be long till either no more videos or images of her are seen or they announce it.
I couldn’t agree more when i said she was pregnant everyone came for me 😂😭 when I say Sasha is a doormatt people come for as well but happy people as finally seeing the truth and there’s another Tottenham wag that’s pregnant allegedly 🤷‍♀️ That’s for everyone else to figure out

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks