Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhhh I’d be shocked to be fair. She’s trying to gain followers, I mean momentum, around her post.
If there was another man on the scene, we would 100% know about it by her very subtle and passive posts, such as a pair of men’s shoes left in an image, or two plates set at the table etc. You know how she is 😂 however shoot me down if she is. My head wouldn’t cope!
Well, might be another dimwit footballer who has gone back to his girlfriend/wife and kids. You know, her type.

She's all about the paycheck, you know, being a strong independent woman and all.

Reactions: 2
What on earth. She is so desperate.

Kyle is not your ex, LaurYn, and you were not in a relationship.

She’s as bad as the other Lauren G for this posed pap pics. Crop top with a winter coat. Attention seeker.

She needs an intervention.

Reactions: 11
This is probably her BIG announcement today🙄
I remember all the buzz when Brad and Angelina had their first child Shiloh and that was worth getting excited over at the time (I was in hospital long term at the time so I remember reading the magazines) then you have folk like plain old football shagger Goodman thinking the world is waiting with baited breath to find out almond nuts real name. How can folk be that deluded 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's changed his name. Surely you'd only call him junior if he's named after his dad, which he isn't..

Reactions: 10
Nah i think shes done that so ppl think hes called kyle and it creates more clicks/likes for her IG
also dont believe for one second kyle wamted pnut to have the surname walker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember the screenshot a few weeks ago of his sleep schedule (I think) and she hadn’t crossed out where it said ‘Kyle Walker junior’... that was obviously done to get us talking 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember the screenshot a few weeks ago of his sleep schedule (I think) and she hadn’t crossed out where it said ‘Kyle Walker junior’... that was obviously done to get us talking 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh defo

Reactions: 3
She had Kyle Walker on his milk bags aswel. She is so delusional and messed up. I bet she had to fight to reveal his name. Wouldn’t be surprised if she did change it from Kyle to kiaro

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s pregnant again 😂 there was a question of “will you ever have more kids” and she answered something like “more on this to come” I mean I have no idea why I give a tit but hey she’s entertaining to cringe at.
I thought this. Wouldn’t surprise me if she goes down the IVF route in order to give baby Macadamia a little brother/sister and this time be able to do all the mag deals etc.

How the hell cant she afford a car? Says if she cant borrow a car or get a delivery slot shes screwed 🙄 baffles me

Reactions: 6
How the hell cant she afford a car? Says if she cant borrow a car or get a delivery slot shes screwed 🙄 baffles me
Maybe she should have put her maintenance money to good use by buying a car, instead of jetting off to Dubai a few months ago. Can’t exactly be that screwed can she!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.