Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her on the beg hope merc benz will give her a free car. She looks a sight, maybe she was hoping a rich man would ask her out haha

Reactions: 3
Maybe she was prepping for a 'bj for car' scenario? Or maybe KW went with her to get it and she thought he'd be all over her?

Reactions: 2
KW won't go anywhere near her again because of how she'll twist it and cause tit with Annie.

She just looks so miserable and unpleasant.

Reactions: 5
She's at merc benz in Brighton not Worcester. Had a better look at the pics and she is such a hard faced 2 dollar slapper. Fancy sneaking about Brighton looking like you are coming back from being at a club all night. Does she not see how 🤮 she looks. She can't afford any of those cars dunno why she has to put on a fake show 😂😂😂 why would the paps be hanging around a car garage 😂😂😂 hoping to get some coveted beggy goodman pics 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hahahahahahahha

what is she wearing 😩😂
Definitely Brighton Mercedes my brother used to work there. And I thought car dealerships are closed apart from online and over the phone? Unless she’s there to pick up keys but surely there would be a photo of her in it? 🙈So she’s just walked down the road to take the photos of the car she wishes she had... how utterly embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
O my days hope annies preg 😂😂 thatll piss on the foul faced fu***** chips wont it haaaa.
Doubt its that tho tbf bet shes been harassing kw snr to see p.nut and he aint interested

Reactions: 10
Definitely Brighton Mercedes my brother used to work there. And I thought car dealerships are closed apart from online and over the phone? Unless she’s there to pick up keys but surely there would be a photo of her in it? 🙈So she’s just walked down the road to take the photos of the car she wishes she had... how utterly embarrassing!
Yes all car places are shut you can only do click and collect so these are clearly staged as they wouldn’t allow her to just walk around looking at cars... especially not looking like a hooker anyway 🤣🙄

• Haha
Yes all car places are shut you can only do click and collect so these are clearly staged as they wouldn’t allow her to just walk around looking at cars... especially not looking like a hooker anyway 🤣🙄
yep! They’re not even open for test drives. Beggy Peggy on the prowl again. Maybe she’s hoping for a 10% off code for her loyal followers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like she is trying to hide in some of them pics in the car lot 😂😂😂. Everything about her is beggy, and those bloody plastic bracelets 😂😂. Bet Kyle and Annie have a right time of it. She one of them bunny boiler types that would phone someone hundreds of times at 1 in the morning and with hold her number 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
It looks like she is trying to hide in some of them pics in the car lot 😂😂😂. Everything about her is beggy, and those bloody plastic bracelets 😂😂. Bet Kyle and Annie have a right time of it. She one of them bunny boiler types that would phone someone hundreds of times at 1 in the morning and with hold her number 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Leaving voicemails that always include “This is the last time you’ll ever hear from me, I swear your not worth it”. 🤨

• Haha
Those pics are embarrassing. She obvs set up the photo shoot herself probs hopping to sell them to Daily Mail but even they’re not interested.

Reactions: 5
Those pics are embarrassing. She obvs set up the photo shoot herself probs hopping to sell them to Daily Mail but even they’re not interested.
So desperate. Pimping herself out hoping on some DM slides.

Or Kyle to realise his mistake and come running back to the hotel they had their fling in, which she has somehow convinced herself was an actual relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she returns with an ad for her ‘Crystal’ bracelets and telling everyone her endo pains have been killing her? Good advertising there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.