Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why though. Annie is a mug. He literally had a baby with someone else. Imagine having 3 boys with someone him having a child with someone else then having another baby with him. She is not a hero in my eyes I don’t get all the support for her tbh I know Lauren is next level nuts but if I was Annie I would have walked away with my dignity
She is very lucky not have caught something from him over the years

Reactions: 6
In a way I'd love to see Annie having a girl to see what LaurYn's reaction would be but to be honest, the whole f*cked up situation really doesn't need another poor, innocent baby in it, does it?

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her instagram story? Clearly wants the attention but where’s she moving to? (unless I’ve missed something)

Has anyone seen her instagram story? Clearly wants the attention but where’s she moving to? (unless I’ve missed something)
Most of us are blocked these days so no haven’t seen it. Perhaps she’s trying to move Cheshire way to be closer to try and see Kyle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she's trying to get KW to acknowledge it as he won't know where his child is?

Reactions: 2
Do you think she's trying to get KW to acknowledge it as he won't know where his child is?
I’d say he’s hoping she moves to another planet. I could see this fruit&nut moving to their area and sending walnut to the same school as Annie’s boys 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you reckon it something to do with Grant shall signing for Middlesbrough??
she lives/lived with them right?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she makes out she’s always SO busy. She doesn’t work and has one small child to look after whilst she lives at mummy’s house so has help. Her Instagram comes across as very boring these days so won’t be long and the little followers she does have will start dropping.

Reactions: 10
Don't tell me it's that Shane Duffy, 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Dont know why, there's plenty enough begs like her in Glasgow to pick from 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.