Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This isn’t an ad or anything like that just genuine feedback” next page... #gifted 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Really annoys me how she says that she's a PCOS campaigner when she never really mentions it. I'm still finding it hard to believe she's got anything even wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
It was the endo pains and a "lot going on hence me being quiet and having a little break" so basically she's breached some agreement with Big Nut and she's had to shut the duck up. She's been liking and commenting on posts perfectly well. twit.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely sent this message to herself. No other person would make that statement. Why would she even want to answer any question with kws mentioned given he has dipped his dick in her and done one back to his girlfriend!!
Its actually beyond desperate now 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Its actually beyond desperate now 🙈🙈
she can’t resist can she. She’s being all cryptic about being on a break, saying a while ago she was going to speak more about being a single parent and then goes on a break and comes back to more name dropping. She is beyond desperate and weird.

Reactions: 7
I cringe with second hand embarrassment for her all of the time. She is a sad case.

Reactions: 7
Well not quite sure what to make of Annie’s recent story 😬😬😬😬
I assumed they are for a friend or something but then I saw the page follows Kyle too 👀 if she was having a girl I would have thought it’d be all over her IG 😂

Reactions: 6
Hoping they're her cakes. She isn't the type to post everything but it might be a way to get at Lauryn. She'd be devastated if Annie is pregnant!

Reactions: 8
She really would be gutted if Annie was pregnant again and especially if it was a girl! Really hope she is 😂
Wonder whether she’s planning another trip to Cheshire 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She’s such a desperate stalker! Cracks me up how they’ve just put up a pap pic aswell. Is that the only pic they’ve got with each other 🤣

Reactions: 5
That cake place has edited their post to remove the niece comment....Annie playing games? I’m hoping she told the cake lady to say that and it’s really her baby! 😂
I don’t get why though. Annie is a mug. He literally had a baby with someone else. Imagine having 3 boys with someone him having a child with someone else then having another baby with him. She is not a hero in my eyes I don’t get all the support for her tbh I know Lauren is next level nuts but if I was Annie I would have walked away with my dignity

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.