Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone quiet... why do we think this time?
Maybe she’s been bollocked again for slagging off KW on her social media during that ‘Q&A’ the other night where she basically said he was an ugly tw@t but she humped him like a dog on heat anyway.

Surely he has some sort of injunction against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She may have a boyfriend..... I see she hasn’t been off private for a while until her followers dip again.... or usually when Annie posts something she has given her sister a little plug, so let’s see if soft girl posts anything 😄😄😄

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s been bollocked again for slagging off KW on her social media during that ‘Q&A’ the other night where she basically said he was an ugly tw@t but she humped him like a dog on heat anyway.

Surely he has some sort of injunction against her.
Makes me laugh she insinuated he’s ugly yet in the same Q&A said her baby is the spit of his dad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she always tired?! She does duck all and she doesn’t have a job... confused?!

New thread title suggestion ‘LaurYn Goodman: Hmm what else, just trying to think... A lot of you have asked’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always tired?! She does duck all and she doesn’t have a job... confused?!

New thread title suggestion ‘LaurYn Goodman: Hmm what else, just trying to think... A lot of you have asked’
Hard work juggling those fake accounts, stalking the walkers & remembering all her lies 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've noticed Nut Snr is also plugging Annie's sister's art... trying to win the family back over 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wondering where their children possibly are when it’s lauryn, chloe, the mum and the other sister on the bikes. Lauryn insinuated that chloes fiancé is away somewhere so who have they got having them babies?

Reactions: 2
Wondering where their children possibly are when it’s lauryn, chloe, the mum and the other sister on the bikes. Lauryn insinuated that chloes fiancé is away somewhere so who have they got having them babies?
Prob a nanny she does get tired looking after pnut on her own you kno 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s so out of touch and fixated on breast milk it’s unbelievable. Every time she talks about the food she gives her baby it’s put with a caption along the lines of ‘can be given with breast milk (or formula). I think you’ll find from 6 months it’s encouraged that babies are given blue top milk (or alternative for allergies) and formula and breast milk should be stopped by 12 months (I know some women like to give breastmilk after 1 year but that’s not the point I’m trying to make). If these women are genuinely looking for advice from this woman instead of their health visitor they’re going to carry on giving formula past when they should. Not to mention it’s a huge waste of money using a dribble in breakfast everyday

Hehe same. It makes me so happy that her life is still so miserable and she doesn’t sleep. I hope it gives Annie some peace 😂 what life does she lead? She goes to bed at 8pm every night
This is the worst incorrect advice. Nowhere does it say Breast milk should be stopped at 12 months. It continues to be extremely beneficial to baby. Also blue top milk from 6 months? no. It’s from 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You can give blue top milk in food, such as porridge but she hasn't even said that. She's literally implying that you give it to them as main milk.

This is the worst incorrect advice. Nowhere does it say Breast milk should be stopped at 12 months. It continues to be extremely beneficial to baby. Also blue top milk from 6 months? no. It’s from 1.

Reactions: 1
Chloes posted some shite about people judging single mothers even though they weren't the ones to walk away and lauren with a y has reposted.
The dad didn't walk away, he had a one night stand with a beggy slapper who accidently on purpose fell pregnant. He had no choice, however LaurYn had a choice knowing she would be a single parent. No one is judging single parents. My mum was one and tbh we never felt judged. Its just they way they harp on and on digging at the dad which irritates folk. He has 3 other kids with his long term partner fgs. They really need to move on. Its beyond embarrassing now 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just seen on facebook a group advertising breast milk jewellery 😂😂😂😂 not gonna lie it was quite pretty but made me think of Lauryn

• Haha
Chloes posted some shite about people judging single mothers even though they weren't the ones to walk away and lauren with a y has reposted.
The dad didn't walk away, he had a one night stand with a beggy slapper who accidently on purpose fell pregnant. He had no choice, however LaurYn had a choice knowing she would be a single parent. No one is judging single parents. My mum was one and tbh we never felt judged. Its just they way they harp on and on digging at the dad which irritates folk. He has 3 other kids with his long term partner fgs. They really need to move on. Its beyond embarrassing now 🙈🙈🙈
That’s the thing that grates! Nobody is judging her for being a single mother but they are judging the situation in which she bacame pregnant and all of her actions since then. I am from a single parent household and I have also parented alone so I can’t afford to judge single mothers except to take my hat off to them as the majority of the ones I know do a great job. But they don’t make it their life’s mission to harass a clearly uninterested father. That Chloe is why people judge your sister.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she can put herself in the same bracket as single mothers as she lives with her mum and receives bloody maintenance from a premiership footballer.... no lauryn you are not a single mother your an absolute desperate beg who stalks her one night stand 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lauryn implying she's going to talk about her situation and how poorly she's been treated. She was and always will be the side shag despite what she wants to think.

I was a single Mum and was never judged at all but, to be fair, I didn't shag my mate's partner and play the victim 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I can honestly say I’ve just read the 2 worst newspaper articles I’ve ever read in my life in this thread! The one with Lauren’s sister made me vom in my mouth then that one with Shane Duffy - good Lord - get me off this planet!

They miss the point entirely. Alot of people find themselves single parents through the situation of their long term partner leaving them with kids. Other maybe short term and it didn't work, others a 1 night stand. She bloody knew when she conceived it was a quick shag as some over sexed footballer wanted to empty his balls. Playing the bloody victim and poor single mother who sits and DMs men begging for a tumble, she doesn't work and lives with her mum. She's not got a flaming clue about what some people go through. She needs to go in the bin 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.