Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I don't underwmstand is why she has loads of accounts on Instagram. Does she send herself all these questions? Because surely nobody gives a tit about Kyle? So she has to send these questions to justify talking about him? I find it so weird how she says she doesn't care but all she dies is DIG HIM OUT. And has anyone seen that article Amelia did for a magazine/paper? Where she said that she's desperate to be famous and that Lauryn is the one that arranges everything?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And has anyone seen that article Amelia did for a magazine/paper? Where she said that she's desperate to be famous and that Lauryn is the one that arranges everything?
Christ, what on earth did I just read? From that article it sounds like she’s just as vapid and self obsessed as her sisters. What surprised me also is the suggestion that the others get recognised on the street... Chloe I guess possibly seeing as she’s been on tv but who is stopping LaurYn on the street? What would you even say to her? “I’m a fan of your... power pumping posts?” I don’t understand it personally😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ, what on earth did I just read? From that article it sounds like she’s just as vapid and self obsessed as her sisters. What surprised me also is the suggestion that the others get recognised on the street... Chloe I guess possibly seeing as she’s been on tv but who is stopping LaurYn on the street? What would you even say to her? “I’m a fan of your... power pumping posts?” I don’t understand it personally😂😂
The only people stopping her on the streets are paps, surely? Since they're so obsessed and that 🤣🤣

And I exclusively pumped for a bit due to ny baby being early. The way she goes about it is sooooooooooo extra

• Haha
Reactions: 1
One thing I don't underwmstand is why she has loads of accounts on Instagram. Does she send herself all these questions? Because surely nobody gives a tit about Kyle? So she has to send these questions to justify talking about him? I find it so weird how she says she doesn't care but all she dies is DIG HIM OUT. And has anyone seen that article Amelia did for a magazine/paper? Where she said that she's desperate to be famous and that Lauryn is the one that arranges everything?

Oh Dear this girl has to have been winding the journalist up 😂 Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Chloe’s post literally on the beg for Event companies that will do Easter hunt for her .... soooo cringe!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love how on the next story she's filming Graaaunt and Isla and he's having none of it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Have a bit of gossip I heard that L.G is dating Shane Duffy (Ireland soccer player)
Please no!It was all over Twitter last nights that Duffy was messaging an OF girl from Glasgow and she’s posted the chat (wasn’t anything of interest tbh not sure why she posted it). I googled him after that and he used to date Katie Price.
Hope he’s a better ride than he is a footballer 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Please no!It was all over Twitter last nights that Duffy was messaging an OF girl from Glasgow and she’s posted the chat (wasn’t anything of interest tbh not sure why she posted it). I googled him after that and he used to date Katie Price.
Hope he’s a better ride than he is a footballer 🤣🤣🤣.
What is it with these girls and Katie Price’s cast offs? Isn’t her pal Lauren Goodger’s with one of her ex’s too? Who in their right mind looks at one of Katie Price’s fellas and think hmmm I bet he’ll make a lovely boyfriend?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is it with these girls and Katie Price’s cast offs? Isn’t her pal Lauren Goodger’s with one of her ex’s too? Who in their right mind looks at one of Katie Price’s fellas and think hmmm I bet he’ll make a lovely boyfriend?!
Another Desperado that’s who!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Problem is KP has had so many fellas it’s a job to find one she hasn’t been with 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see that she follows Shane Duffy but I cant see that he follows her back. Bet she's one of them that just bombards men with dms in case they get desperate enough for a sh*g. She's probably sitting smoking a reiki joint over her crappy plastic bracelets hoping for another miracle baby for some extra maintenance pocket money. Beggy Mitchell strikes again 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to sage her fanny out and stick a Crystal up there, bad energy stay farrrr away

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see that she follows Shane Duffy but I cant see that he follows her back. Bet she's one of them that just bombards men with dms in case they get desperate enough for a sh*g. She's probably sitting smoking a reiki joint over her crappy plastic bracelets hoping for another miracle baby for some extra maintenance pocket money. Beggy Mitchell strikes again 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I checked y’day and he was 🕵🏼‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.