Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she gone back to referring to him as peanut and KW/KWJ... poor child probably doesn’t even know his own name. Also, all she ever says is that he’s sleeping badly right now due to teething or he’s ill or he’s going through a regression whilst also saying that sleep training him was the best thing she’s ever done... but he still doesn’t seem to sleep through ??

Reactions: 7
Does she ever not think he’s just waking up? Why is it everytime it’s a leap or his teeth?
But a couple month ago she didn’t even realise he popped two teeth?
She’s not used to a full nights sleep as she’s constantly saying he’s not going through.
Yes it’s tiring yes it’s hard but she’s honestly draining herself more keep going on about it.
He’s a baby, he’s going to wake up. Just get on with it for now like millions of other parents

She is boring. Constant sly digs... does she forget that she opened her legs to KW when he had a partner and children? Proves she is a money grabbing hoe when she’s openly admitting that he is uggers but she slept with him anyway and then called her son after him!

She also still insinuates that she has been done wrong by KW she needs to get her head tested because she isn’t ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is boring. Constant sly digs... does she forget that she opened her legs to KW when he had a partner and children? Proves she is a money grabbing hoe when she’s openly admitting that he is uggers but she slept with him anyway and then called her son after him!

She also still insinuates that she has been done wrong by KW she needs to get her head tested because she isn’t ok!
She acts like she never got played before! Lauryn you know how it works stop being a joker 🤡

Reactions: 6
Why has she gone back to referring to him as peanut and KW/KWJ... poor child probably doesn’t even know his own name. Also, all she ever says is that he’s sleeping badly right now due to teething or he’s ill or he’s going through a regression whilst also saying that sleep training him was the best thing she’s ever done... but he still doesn’t seem to sleep through ??
Has she revealed his name publicly yet?
I find it funny if he is called Kairo what it means. It means victorious one but it's taken from this and it's so apt: perfect optune moment, creating the rright moment 😂😂😂 she certainly created her moment to strike

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she revealed his name publicly yet?
I find it funny if he is called Kairo what it means. It means victorious one but it's taken from this and it's so apt: perfect optune moment, creating the rright moment 😂😂😂 she certainly created her moment to strike
Don’t think she’s outwardly revealed his name yet although she’s certainly tried to hint that it’s Kyle Walker Jr but I thought she called him Junior and she did a whole name reveal and then said some of you are asking why my necklace says KW not JW?

Reactions: 2
Don’t think she’s outwardly revealed his name yet although she’s certainly tried to hint that it’s Kyle Walker Jr but I thought she called him Junior and she did a whole name reveal and then said some of you are asking why my necklace says KW not JW?
The ‘name reveal’ was Junior, but that was just his nickname. She actually got paid for that 😂 there was also a screenshot somewhere in this thread of her wonder weeks (I think) app with ‘Kyle Walker jnr’ at the top where the name should be. Which was quickly deleted 😂

Reactions: 5
The ‘name reveal’ was Junior, but that was just his nickname. She actually got paid for that 😂 there was also a screenshot somewhere in this thread of her wonder weeks (I think) app with ‘Kyle Walker jnr’ at the top where the name should be. Which was quickly deleted 😂
Yeah I don't believe hes called that. I genuinely think it's Kairo hence why his name wasn't on Christmas stuff and probably on his birthday cake it will say kwj
Kairo definitely fits his conception

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time she gets a chance, she’s all on the mention of Kyle/Annie but apparently she doesn’t care.....me thinks the lady (ahem) doth protest too much!
My daughters father left when I was pregnant, and I wouldn’t talk about him as much, if at all, with strangers on the internet. I most definitely wouldn’t slag him off on the internet where nothing is ever truly deleted. If people tried, and they have, to come at me with info, I don’t want to know because it doesn’t serve my best interests.
she is soooo bitter that he didn’t choose her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Made me wonder today with kw being on that dating app...i wonder if theyre in an open relationship? Or swingers 😂😂😂 maybe lauryn mucky minge was a 3way gone wrong 🤔🤔🤔 she got stalker style obssesed??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she’s even used his surname if I slept with someone and got pregnant and the dad didn’t want to know I certainly wouldn’t let my child have his surname or want the same name as him (if she has called him Kyle but surely not?) I can’t believe KW had the audacity to be upset with Annie because she was seeing someone else when they split up but it was okay for him to get another girl pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 11
Made me wonder today with kw being on that dating app...i wonder if theyre in an open relationship? Or swingers 😂😂😂 maybe lauryn mucky minge was a 3way gone wrong 🤔🤔🤔 she got stalker style obssesed??
In my personal opinion I reckon there is some sort of agreement between them. Once you have lived that WAG lifestyle, I would imagine you aren’t going to want to go back to a “normal” life especially with 3 kids to support. I bet so many WAGs turn a blind eye to it all. Although I’m sure Annie didn’t expect him to publicly humiliate her whatever their situation is!

In my personal opinion I reckon there is some sort of agreement between them. Once you have lived that WAG lifestyle, I would imagine you aren’t going to want to go back to a “normal” life especially with 3 kids to support. I bet so many WAGs turn a blind eye to it all. Although I’m sure Annie didn’t expect him to publicly humiliate her whatever their situation is!
This totally makes sense. Annie is bestfriends with Millie (Stones ex) and she was forced to move to a smaller house & so say only gets maintenance for their daughter - if they were married she would have been so much better off and would have got so much more. My thinking is Annie doesn’t want the same to happen to her, especially after he had a child with another woman - after 10 years would you really want to “downgrade” in terms of the lifestyle she’s living in. Getting married with no prenup puts her in a much better position.

I don’t agree with it especially when kids could be caught in the middle but I honestly wouldn’t blame her the amount of times she’s been publically humiliated by him - she’d get the last laugh if she divorces him and gets his big house and a lot of money. With his track record I don’t think it would work well in his favour either.

This totally makes sense. Annie is bestfriends with Millie (Stones ex) and she was forced to move to a smaller house & so say only gets maintenance for their daughter - if they were married she would have been so much better off and would have got so much more. My thinking is Annie doesn’t want the same to happen to her, especially after he had a child with another woman - after 10 years would you really want to “downgrade” in terms of the lifestyle she’s living in. Getting married with no prenup puts her in a much better position.

I don’t agree with it especially when kids could be caught in the middle but I honestly wouldn’t blame her the amount of times she’s been publically humiliated by him - she’d get the last laugh if she divorces him and gets his big house and a lot of money. With his track record I don’t think it would work well in his favour either.
Totally agree! And Lauren would absolutely love to be in Annie’s position, being cheated on/dating app/all of it. She would take absolutely any scraps if it meant she could be Kyles plus 1 😂

Cracks me up how she says ‘his Dad’. He’s not his Dad though is he, he’s literally just a sperm donor. A Dad is a dad to their child. He’s (I’m guessing as we would have definitely heard about it) never even met him!

Reactions: 10
No, I don’t believe that. She’s been desperate for a footballer for years! If anything I can imagine she would’ve been clinging on at their hang out spots/where they go ready to pounce.

She tried her luck with Michael Keane when he was leaving this restaurant and tried to make it look like they were leaving together. Then someone from his pr team said they’d never met and he’d never heard of Lauryn she was just leaving at the same time... She had him zipping her dress up and everything😭
She looks like him mum in those pics she looks really old and slappery

Wonder who this is aimed at and what any of it has to do with her
God she is so pathetic 🙈🙈🙈🙈. Actually embarrassing yourself on social media like that. Shes such a bad example for bringing up a child, she chose to go through with a pregnancy after a quick knee trembler and the father of the child wanted nothing to do with them. She needs to pipe down and move on and grow up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.