Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am honestly worried about her. Makes sense why Kyle don’t want to be involved. His other boys don’t need that nutty tit. She needs to think of the other kids involved in this and stop being so batshit crazy. She is dangerous. Very dangerous.

Reactions: 14
So chloe is doing admire me? Why is her husband ok with this ... why is she ok with this.... she’s a mum now

Reactions: 22
Why do people do these things when they have children! Your poor children will be ridiculed when they grow up!!! I’m assuming it will be all her old glamor stuff as all she moans about it how Isla has ruined her figure 🙄🙄🙄

Lauryn will be next thinking Kyle walker will subscribe 🤣🤣🤣 he got your trashy ass for free hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed grant doesn’t like any of her pictures I can’t see them working out

Reactions: 10
I noticed grant doesn’t like any of her pictures I can’t see them working out
He seems so different to chloe I know opposites attract and all that would Jesus it’s like a dog shagging a cat just wouldn’t be happen would it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe to Kashew Nut ... you’re so aggressive just like your mum and defo not like that wet .... whatever it was she said which Lauryn found highly amusing. Lauryn you simple thick witch him choosing not to see you or Kashew has nothing to do with being whipped by Annie and being a wet lettuce it’s because you mean jack tit to him you’re just another baggy little hoe that put it on a plate and he took it. He can have plenty of you daily. Get over yourself you are bitter and twisted and it’s not a pleasant sight. Vile cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m actually embarrassed for Chloe! Creating a countdown for an announcement and it turns out to be Admire me 😂😂! I’m so confused Lauryn said on her story the other day chloe was 3 months pregnant so is she or isn’t she?

Reactions: 15
I’m actually embarrassed for Chloe! Creating a countdown for an announcement and it turns out to be Admire me 😂😂! I’m so confused Lauryn said on her story the other day chloe was 3 months pregnant so is she or isn’t she?
I thought Lauryn was just joking that Chloe had a food bump cause she was a tiny bit bloated? X

Can't believe that announcement was bloody admire me 😂😂😂😂 Jesus christ. I'm all for female empowerment but man that's scraping the bottom of the barrel isn't it?! I get she used to be page 3 but what does Grant think about this? And what will Isla think when she grows up? Did anyone see Amelia's comments on her post? About Isla thinking how hard her mum worked to give her a good life or something like that? Since when was flashing your tits and arse and charging £9.99 a month for it hard work? Sorry but the woman hasn't done a hard day's graft in her life. Tell that to all the NHS workers that have been slaving their arses off even before the pandemic. That hard work comment has really boiled my piss and I'm not even a frontline worker! Outrageous.

Reactions: 15
How much does Grant earn? Chloe must be skint to have to do admire me. Bet she feels like she can’t get a ‘normal job’. No shame in doing the tills at Asda hun. Better than falsely claiming benefits eh Lauryn? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much does Grant earn? Chloe must be skint to have to do admire me. Bet she feels like she can’t get a ‘normal job’. No shame in doing the tills at Asda hun. Better than falsely claiming benefits eh Lauryn? 🤪
He plays championship football so I’d say he’s on around 13-15k a week, which is still a lot! Both sisters are tragic tbh, just saw Chloe is planning a collab with jem Lucy for their admire me pages 😩😩😩

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m sure Chloe and Grant are done!
I was thinking the same. She has hardly if at all mentioned him while away!! Strange to take your first child on holiday and dad not be there. As a family that first holiday is so special

Reactions: 5
She’s charging £9.99 a month for something you can get on a quick google search for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are deffo over. Run grant. Run as fast as you can

bet lauryn is gleefull her sister isn’t getting the happy ever after either isn’t she. Still got our maintenance huns though

Reactions: 10
bleeping tramps getting their kit off for dirty old perverts for a tenner a month 🤢 why don’t these so called women think how doing things like this will effect their children when they’re older? These images and videos are gonna be out there for all to see forever, floating about between their children’s mates when they’re in school, poor sods.

Reactions: 5
Yes surely he has come to his senses and binned her off. I thought this when she extended her holiday. Most people that go away without their partner enjoy it but can’t wait to get back to see them. It can be the only explanation now she’s back to selling herself. Who would pay a tenner a month for pics that are already available?? She’s bang average and she’s already had her moment surely??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.