Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna have to unfollow after the last couple of days now. I just cant deal with the stupid anymore. Debating if I should message her first to tell her what absolute tripe she's sharing and how gullible SHE is 🤔

She thinks Nichola sturgeon is going to be arrested for slavery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg I'm dying hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm also unfollowing, she infuriates me! I'm dying to message her pointing out that she's entitled to her own opinions on vaccinations but the fact she's pushing these beliefs onto the idiots who take her word for gospel is just absolutely dangerous. 1-2 out of every 1000 babies who get measles will die so given the fact Lauryn has over 96k followers, how many babies deaths is she going to be indirectly responsible for?

Reactions: 8
I'm also unfollowing, she infuriates me! I'm dying to message her pointing out that she's entitled to her own opinions on vaccinations but the fact she's pushing these beliefs onto the idiots who take her word for gospel is just absolutely dangerous. 1-2 out of every 1000 babies who get measles will die so given the fact Lauryn has over 96k followers, how many babies deaths is she going to be indirectly responsible for?
It’s exactly that, she keeps saying ‘ everyone is entitled to their own opinion’ but it’s is absolutely not right to push those views to impressionable young people who will just believe them as gospel and not vaccinate their child, putting their child at risk and those around the child who cannot be vaccinated because of medical grounds, she should follow a few accounts with babies and kids who are suffering from terrible things and then see if she wants to put the anti vax message across. She won’t do that though will she, doesn’t fit with her views.

I'm gonna have to unfollow after the last couple of days now. I just cant deal with the stupid anymore. Debating if I should message her first to tell her what absolute tripe she's sharing and how gullible SHE is 🤔

She thinks Nichola sturgeon is going to be arrested for slavery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg I'm dying hahahahaha
I’m blocked so just have to come here to see what claptrap she’s spouting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie needs her own thread I think
Ellie needs an education I think 🤣🤣🤣

I’m blocked so just have to come here to see what claptrap she’s spouting 🤣
Mate, it's so embarrassing. Just FYI you can still view her profile and stories on picuki.com.

She was apparently going private but I can still see her profile for now so that was just an attention seeking lie.

What did you do to get blocked?? 😁

I’ve unfollowed her but watch her on Insta-stories.ru until she goes private 🤣
I just want her to come unstuck with all her cryptic nonsense about the babys name

Ellie needs an education I think 🤣🤣🤣

Mate, it's so embarrassing. Just FYI you can still view her profile and stories on picuki.com.

She was apparently going private but I can still see her profile for now so that was just an attention seeking lie.

What did you do to get blocked?? 😁
I’d like to say something worthy like messaging her calling her out on her bs but I liked a load of comments on Annie’s grid posts & didn’t realise I was blocked, thought she’d deactivated until I found this thread 🤣 so she must’ve just blocked Annie’s fans which proves she snoops on there 🙈

• Haha
What is wrong with these people? I know... they haven’t had to watch someone die while struggling for breath. How about instead of worrying about their manicures and eyelashes they go volunteer in a hospital and see what is actually happening to people

Makes me fume, police risk their lives everyday anyway and now they have to deal with this bullshit. Let’s all hope that people don’t need to be proved wrong by getting seriously ill wearing their masks under their noses. Stupid witches

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh my god her latest post and people actually asking if they can de-register their children’s births?!

Kyle walker senior get some balls and go get that bloody child out of her care as she is more deranged and dangerous than we once thought! She is actually getting worse and I fear for that child !

She was quick enough to register him for a passport to Dubai paid for by something which the government set up called child maintenance! And she wasn’t so anti government when fleecing tax payers by committing fraud! The absolute bleeping cheek of it.... she’s got as much neck as a giraffe!!!

Clearly her pumping existence is dwindling so she is spouting this absolute bullshit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The people saying you have to deregister kids before ‘the school system gets them’... does that mean a load of kids not in school are roaming around in case they get vaccinated and protected against diseases?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god her latest post and people actually asking if they can de-register their children’s births?!

Kyle walker senior get some balls and go get that bloody child out of her care as she is more deranged and dangerous than we once thought! She is actually getting worse and I fear for that child !

She was quick enough to register him for a passport to Dubai paid for by something which the government set up called child maintenance! And she wasn’t so anti government when fleecing tax payers by committing fraud! The absolute bleeping cheek of it.... she’s got as much neck as a giraffe!!!

Clearly her pumping existence is dwindling so she is spouting this absolute bullshit!!!!
Wtf? How can you de-register a birth 🤣🤣 wow wow wow these people are just as insane as she is.

Didn't she wait ages to register Brazil nut? My son was born after hers and I was able to register him when he was a few weeks old and I remember her saying he still wasn't registered and I was thinking, eh?! My son is 3 months old and has been registered for 2 months 🙄

Reactions: 9
This might just be me being a square but does anyone find it a bit disturbing that they're likening a 7-month-old to his dad for "taking bikini bottoms off" and pretty much sexualising it? She done the same when he started playing with his wee man in the bath. Just doesn't sit right with me for some reason 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 38
This might just be me being a square but does anyone find it a bit disturbing that they're likening a 7-month-old to his dad for "taking bikini bottoms off" and pretty much sexualising it? She done the same when he started playing with his wee man in the bath. Just doesn't sit right with me for some reason 🤔
I agree! They are that obsessed with making snide references to Kyle that the tit they write is just not appropriate. Silly idiots the pair of them

Reactions: 12
New here but been following for some time! It’s actually concerning how many times a week/day she makes a mention to her sons dad/ sons dads partner! If you made a list it would actually look full on stalker! Imagine if it was the other way around and it was a guy... they would probs get done for harassment! She needs to have a bit of dignity and just let it go ffs.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.