Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might just be me being a square but does anyone find it a bit disturbing that they're likening a 7-month-old to his dad for "taking bikini bottoms off" and pretty much sexualising it? She done the same when he started playing with his wee man in the bath. Just doesn't sit right with me for some reason 🤔
I thought this especially with the women in question being his auntie. Sickos

Reactions: 9
I’m a long time lurker on this thread but oh my god, who draws a penis on their baby’s back?? Just after sexualising him by implying he takes after his slutty father 🤢 are these women ok? With all the other crap she’s spouted the last couple of days, she’s either losing her mind and needs help or she’s really that desperate to stay in the daily mail she’ll say and do anything.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This is wrong on so many levels
Not the first time she’s done this about ‘touching his willy, wonder who he takes after’ SICK bleep, get bleeping help!!!!! She is OBSESSIVE and dangerous, it’s scary

View attachment 317385View attachment 317385

Did she really draw a dick on her 5 month old baby’s back 😡
I didn’t think she could be anymore stupid & fucked up from things she’s said & done in the past but WOW, she needs reporting, sick individual

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All these sly digs- Lauryn you slept with the bloke!! Give it a rest already, just because it clearly didn’t turn out the way you fantasised.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She harps on about not showing almond nuts face because of the sickos online but yet she’ll put that up on her & Chloe’s page for thousands to see just to get a petty dig at KW.
Who draws a penis on their own child and then posts it🙄😡 absolutely vile the pair of them.
If a dad was behaving like this there would be uproar. Those two babies haven’t a hope

Reactions: 24
In the clip where she writes not sure he takes after, she’s edited it

When it first went up she physically said “I wonder who you take after”.

Maybe there’s an agreement that they can’t refer to the dad in videos?

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine if a man drew a vagina on his baby daughter?! That is just utterly bizarre and inappropriate
100% that man would be called a pedophile because in my opinion he would 100% have sexual tendencies towards a 5 month old baby girl otherwise why think drawing a penis on her is anything other than sick

Reactions: 16
Jesus thought she couldn't get any worse then she draws a penis on her baby's back, please tell me that's been deleted by now?!!

Reactions: 11
53CD1D32-DDC6-4FE8-8186-6642AF5A2592.png
These two are absolutely tragic!!!!!!
Maybe she needs to remember all these references when she claims to be the strong independent mother..... just desperate for attention!!!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 317385View attachment 317385

Did she really draw a dick on her 5 month old baby’s back 😡
Long time lurker but this is disgraceful! How on earth does anyone find these two funny? They’re insufferable. If I was Annie I’d report her, she’s an absolute fruitcake.
Also side note, does anyone remember when Chloe went into Big Brother and tried to imply she’d been sexually assaulted in the toilets then took it back? Don’t feel like she gets enough flack for that🥴

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker but this is disgraceful! How on earth does anyone find these two funny? They’re insufferable. If I was Annie I’d report her, she’s an absolute fruitcake.
Also side note, does anyone remember when Chloe went into Big Brother and tried to imply she’d been sexually assaulted in the toilets then took it back? Don’t feel like she gets enough flack for that🥴

Not set up at all x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why do you keep trying to take your gucci shoes off? Because they are chavvy as duck hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.