Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These comments are on Annie’s latest Instagram post, not a new post as she doesn’t go on there anymore. But one lady commented saying she has a message from Lauren saying that Jonathan does/ did see Kyles family and he was jealous. I wonder if there’s some truth in it, His family may have told Lauren that it’s upsetting Kyle / Annie that they see him and she’s took that info as to mean Kyle wants to see him and it’s Annie who’s stopping him, but could just be that he’s thinking of his own children. Imagine how confusing this must be for them, it’s awful
Have no idea what it evens says?? Anyone else? 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus that made my brain hurt trying to decipher that!!! These sad acts with half a brain cell between them who seem to think they’re part of Lauryns army when she wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire!
I know! Thick as duck whos lairen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll try and translate, I must be as thick as she is cos I understood for the most part 🤣🤣

“sorry pal he’s a cock in my eyes. It’s not Annie stopping Kyle (from seeing Kairo). I’ve got a message from Lairen saying that Kairo sees Kyles family and he (Kyle) is jealous. So do you want to put that in the daily mail, it’s easy to phone and give them more shite on Lairen. She does not know me yet brings Kyle down (literally no bleeping idea about that last bit). It’s Annie I’m for. Simple byeeeee”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right, sooo, she's not reacting to the speed thing, who moves faster after snailgate, however the last 2 lairen mega meltdowns were puma with kyles 3 sons with Annie on the boots, that was epic proportion meltdown then Kyle posts 1 story about Annie on IWD and she goes off on one on her stories saying she doesn't care etc but that was proper nutjob territory with pure vengeance in her face, so we can really conclude that she is jealous of kyles wife and 3 sons and that sends her in a spinney, as everything is about how she feels and disguises it as fighting for her son, ok Lairen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it’s when Lairen Says “ we’re not going anywhere”
Who is we
Forever trying to force herself into his marriage
If Kyle wants to be in Jonathan’s life he doesn’t need to be all over her
It’s weird, I don’t understand what kind of relationship she thinks she will ever have with Kyle

Reactions: 22
Who is we
It’s weird, I don’t understand what kind of relationship she thinks she will ever have with Kyle
She wants money and live in his mansion rent free, like people under the stairs, here's a cupboard for you Lauryn am sure it's bigger than the boxroom you are accustomed to, just don't come out during the day and you can't use the #infinitypool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just checked his last post uzzz lot posted
So much love for him, hundreds of comments

where is her army that were dming him earlier this week ?

nowhere to be seen

keyboard warriors
#infinityandbeyond
#dubai
#lairen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs, actual proper ffs, Ann Summers have posted beggy Mitchell to their stories for endo awareness month, massively gone down in my estimations, are they doing that badly that they have to share begging bowl begman on their account with her Nora batty get up. Get yer self in the bin Ann

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
thing is she’s now claiming she has police involved due to safety reasons

probably all made up - if this is true I’m sure she will sell a story once the case is over

God she makes me sick

I can hear her argument being Kairo Walker is too famous he needs to move
La la la

she’s full of tit

i hope he isn’t she doesn’t deserve it she has a home Been happy residing with Carron Joolie
Who is we
The only relationship she wants is with Kyle's wallet..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she really think people believe that someone has dm’d her how do U wash his hair , u can clearly tell it’s her to herself as the constant references to “little man “ and the city fans don’t give a tit (to an extent obviously ) he’s not the first an he won’t be the last , I really think she won’t ever let this go and what’s she getting at wild Friday night silly beggy scav 🤬
ALSO another thing I noticed was her “follower” using the blue hearts and her using the blue hearts, obviously her how pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Lauryn will change her name to Lairen and become a new person like in Muriels wedding.

I've changed ma name to Lairen

But that is your name

No its Lairen

L-A-I-R-E-N

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs, actual proper ffs, Ann Summers have posted beggy Mitchell to their stories for endo awareness month, massively gone down in my estimations, are they doing that badly that they have to share begging bowl begman on their account with her Nora batty get up. Get yer self in the bin Ann
I’ve always though Ann Summers is dead dated and tacky anyway. Can get better sex toys on bloody BeautyBay and the better quality bras from bloody M&S 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve always though Ann Summers is dead dated and tacky anyway. Can get better sex toys on bloody BeautyBay and the better quality bras from bloody M&S 🤣
Aye to be honest the price of it and its usually shite quality if them granny stocking are anything to go by 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We'll have to shop at love honey now the ladies 😉😂😂

I wonder if Lauryn will change her name to Lairen and become a new person like in Muriels wedding.

I've changed ma name to Lairen

But that is your name

No its Lairen

L-A-I-R-E-N
Tim Sims!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nobody pulls the wool over my eyes

just because they reposted it doesn’t mean she’s been paid
It’s not on their grid and the worst part is they reposted another page !!!!

Wonder how many emails she sent them for this

still tragic
Still not raising awareness
Still desperate
#fuckoff

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nobody pulls the wool over my eyes

just because they reposted it doesn’t mean she’s been paid
It’s not on their grid and the worst part is they reposted another page !!!!

Wonder how many emails she sent them for this

still tragic
Still not raising awareness
Still desperate
#fuckoff
Aye #fuckoff Lairen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ann Summers are WANK. Anyone with actual boobs can't wear them. Unless you want quadruple boob and your nipples popping out. Curvy Kate is the one for me ❤

We'll have to shop at love honey now the ladies 😉😂😂
Bondara is decent too 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ann Summers are WANK. Anyone with actual boobs can't wear them. Unless you want quadruple boob and your nipples popping out. Curvy Kate is the one for me ❤
I wear curvy kate too, tbh I have never fitted into Ann's bras as I have a small back and then boobage, also pour moi are really comfy and pretty 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.