Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he does not have to buy her a house . I honestly don’t even think lauryn could get a mortgage with her benefit fraud and no job . They won’t class maintenance as a income , well they didn’t when I got mine as they say it’s not a form of regular income and can stop at anytime . Either way it’s wrong that he should have to get her a home .

Unless he was delaying paying her maintenance this month and she was using it to rent a house . I seriously wouldn’t be sunrises if she got a house near him to stalk them and that’s why her sisters have fell out with her . I mean it is a bit crazy if she was planning to move closer to the walkers 🤣
Could you imagine if every dad that has walked out on his kid/s, had to buy the ex and kids their own house? It’s not fair, just because he’s got money behind him. It shouldn’t be expected, and I’d tell her to get fucked
My eldest has a different dad. I get £200 a month maintenance for her. Would love a house, but that is not normal. She is not normal
I’m surprised she’s not on only fans to be honest…

Reactions: 17
I think Lauryn moving out will be good for us tattlers because there will be no one but Kairo to cut the wifi when she has a meltdown. We'll have "unfiltered" access 😂 Hopefully she does it before the World Cup. While I think her family would love it if she left Brighton, I really hope she doesn't move anywhere near Manchester......or God forbid, Sheffield. Can you imagine her stalking Kyle and Annie's families?🤮 She would move up there under the guise of Kairo having a relationship with his grandparents. It would fit into her dreams of her son becoming a famous footballer just like his dad. She'll be thinking he can start off at Sheffield United like Kyle🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is even more insane if she moves anywhere near Cheshire . It’s not like it’s near her it’s hours away and she has nobody in that area to link with . So it would be so obvious she was stalking them . Annie must hate All this I would have to protect them three boys from lauryn she seriously is insane , I imagine she would move close and have Kiaro going the same school and football training she’s nuts 🙈

She is even more insane if she moves anywhere near Cheshire . It’s not like it’s near her it’s hours away and she has nobody in that area to link with . So it would be so obvious she was stalking them . Annie must hate All this I would have to protect them three boys from lauryn she seriously is insane , I imagine she would move close and have Kiaro going the same school and football training she’s nuts 🙈
I think she’ll move to Cheshire before Kairo starts school as she’ll 100% want him in the same school as RRR. I also predict Kyle will accept a transfer abroad at the same time to thwart her twisted plans yet again

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He doesn’t HAVE to buy her a house but I think he will in the child’s name for when he’s older. 300k (just basing on house prices where I live) is nothing to him so he will probably do that to keep her quiet and to minimise and negative press she could try and sell on him.

I still believe he has had some contact with the kid over the last 2 years, maybe not a relationship but something but with all the negative press he got in lockdown a bit of investment to stop the ‘Kyle Walker leaves love child homeless and destitute’ headlines is probably worth it in their eyes

Reactions: 10
I think she’ll move to Cheshire before Kairo starts school as she’ll 100% want him in the same school as RRR. I also predict Kyle will accept a transfer abroad at the same time to thwart her twisted plans yet again
if they’re in private school how is she going to pay the fees?

Reactions: 9
I doubt she could afford whatever school they go to. Just another thing to fight Kyle for in court. Obviously she's angry about not getting her money but I think she loves the game. Appearing in court is probably the only way for her to have any contact with Kyle. Pathetic 🙃

I don’t think he’s had any contact . We would definitely know about it if he did . She would absolutely make sure people knows he had contact with him . I don’t think he has at all I also think that’s why she won’t show his face because she thinks In her delusional mind that Kyle one day might want to see what his son looks like . But that will never happen with the way she acts

Reactions: 15
She fucks me off that she acts so entitled that she deserves a luxury lifestyle whilst remaining an unemployed oaf.

Just because kyle is rich it's not her money, he works for it the same way the taxpayers work for the money she stole.

What annoyed me was how angry she was the other day, fuelled by money, I know people like her, money orientated and they do not care if they lose all their friends and family as in reality the only friend they want is money.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also hate the cryptic posts she does
She part owns this house she’s in now “ I have no interest in this property your honour’ still there years later
Obviously no one knows how much mortgage is left but she would have her half of whatever and bank of Kyle to be able to buy a decent home tbh
Depending on what area she went

Also doubt she would get a mortgage influencer/ aff links would not be bringing enough money

do we think she has the guts to go Cheshire ? Away from her declining support network ?

I don’t think he’s had any contact . We would definitely know about it if he did . She would absolutely make sure people knows he had contact with him . I don’t think he has at all I also think that’s why she won’t show his face because she thinks In her delusional mind that Kyle one day might want to see what his son looks like . But that will never happen with the way she acts
This is what makes me laugh. Men don’t have the same instincts as mums, which, is why I think, it is easier for them to move out and only see their kids part Of the week/weekends. And that would be the most devoted dads. KW didn’t want King, which is why it has been so much easier to cut ties and not see him
Maybe it will change in the future, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree, that’s why she said why should people that don’t bother with him be able to see him *yawn*

She would absolutely let people know he had seen him

Reactions: 8
Wonder if it's a court day today, she's very quiet this morning and not posted the boy wonder in all his Spanish glory.

She ll need to prepare her I am the victim look for the judge
Isn’t that just her without a filter? That’s enough to make anyone feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if she brings her son to court with her (even if she's not allowed to I think she'd try to anyway) just to throw the situation in Kyle and Annie's faces........

Edit - Also to play the victim. So, that she can show the judge that she's a poor hard done by single mother who can't afford new trainers for her son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She hasn't helped herself in the slightest, she created such a toxic space for that boy. Chloes wee baby is OK and got/was getting home, she posted absolutely duck all about that. Its all her not even her and her son it's all about her, me, me, me.

Also even if Kyle doesn't want anything to do with him even his family wouldn't be able to have a relationship with him if they wanted to because lauryn is a complete gob shite, she can't keep anything private and she would let her public insta know 'sources' would leak info to the press and she would have the paps at the ready.

Lauryn is the one causing issues for her son but like a usual narc. Blames everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 17
do we think she has the guts to go Cheshire ? Away from her declining support network ?
At this point, she really has nothing left to lose. She's isolated herself and her son from her family. Her mum might be selling the house just to get rid of her. She has no job and no money. She has no prospects. The only way her life could get worse is if either child protective services got involved or she went to jail for stalking. I reckon she'd risk it.

Reactions: 12
That’s actually a really scary thought that she would move near them cant they get a restraining order 😭

Reactions: 9
That’s actually a really scary thought that she would move near them cant they get a restraining order 😭
The scarier part is that I don't think a restraining order would stop her. I think it would make her angrier and more volatile. She'd also blame Annie for poisoning Kyle against her.......

If the people she’s referring to when she says “why should people get to enjoy him” wanted to see him... they would see him?

She’s acting like she’s teaching them a lesson. They don’t want to bother with you Lauryn, and because of you they also don’t want to bother with your son. I’ve never seen a side chick so scorned. The sense of entitlement is beyond.

She's acting like someone who was the wife who was dumped and left with the baby.

Lauryn you were a one night stand, you were a shag, surely by the age of 31 or whatever you are now you have realised that a man will tell you any lie to get a shag, you are no different. He would have kept this a secret if it wasn't for your hunger for fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.