Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s been mentioned but the Pele/Grandad reference really grinds my gears.
Such a mental gymnastic way of letting people know Pistachio has met (been shown photos from the internet of) Grandad Walker.

Reactions: 12
Sort of OT but we've talked about Lauryn's mate Becky Vardy on here and I've said that I think that if it weren't for Becky, Lauryn would crack on with Jamie. After seeing this video, I think they would get on :ROFLMAO: Twats the pair of them hahaha. Excuse the code or whatever, I don't know how to get rid of it and I'm tired of trying😭
Ice in his veins 🧊
<a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/yNm9EA58iA</a></p>&mdash; no context football (@noctextfootball) <a href="">March 8, 2022</a>

If he was to terminate his parental rights would he still have to pay?
I don't think so as legally he is no longer the parent. I can't find a clear answer.

Yeah, I think they can sign away their rights in America. According to google it can be done in the UK. If he hasn't done that then maybe talking is chatting out of her arse and he is checking up on his son or.......he doesn't want more bad press🤷‍♀️
I meant Lauryn not talking🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No lauryn dawl, we don't want to see your shitey days out where you may or may not have saved lives.

We want your rants about being a hard done by scorned woman and you want kyles money, cos you are greedy, I don't want to have to listen to Mr j talking about golf tonight. I want meltdown ffs Lauryn Kyle is ripping the piss out of you on his platform he's speed city man not snailman.

C'mon love have a speed off with him 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lauryn is very ordinary, I think its the way she acts that makes her seem a bit rough. Annie and her sister are very striking, if you were out and seen them you would turn your head. If lauryn walked in, ah here comes rag and bone woman from the boxroom
Yeah they’re both stunning 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell she’s caning the sunbeds isn’t she!!! Absolutely laughable she’s claiming some doctor advised her to use them for medical reasons to help her “endo” bet she’s cranking up the notch to the Caribbean setting and frying her pan face as she sobs over Kyle & Annie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These comments are on Annie’s latest Instagram post, not a new post as she doesn’t go on there anymore. But one lady commented saying she has a message from Lauren saying that Jonathan does/ did see Kyles family and he was jealous. I wonder if there’s some truth in it, His family may have told Lauren that it’s upsetting Kyle / Annie that they see him and she’s took that info as to mean Kyle wants to see him and it’s Annie who’s stopping him, but could just be that he’s thinking of his own children. Imagine how confusing this must be for them, it’s awful

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These comments are on Annie’s latest Instagram post, not a new post as she doesn’t go on there anymore. But one lady commented saying she has a message from Lauren saying that Jonathan does/ did see Kyles family and he was jealous. I wonder if there’s some truth in it, His family may have told Lauren that it’s upsetting Kyle / Annie that they see him and she’s took that info as to mean Kyle wants to see him and it’s Annie who’s stopping him, but could just be that he’s thinking of his own children. Imagine how confusing this must be for them, it’s awful
Jesus that made my brain hurt trying to decipher that!!! These sad acts with half a brain cell between them who seem to think they’re part of Lauryns army when she wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She just never lets up does she… still going on and on with her snide posts and supposed DM’s sent to her. She is seriously triggered - and so desperate for some Kyle Walker attention. Grow up Lauryn you’re acting like a daft little school girl!

Reactions: 15
1. I wish she would shrink so much she disappears.
2. Kyle wishes he'd followed that advice nearly three bleeping years ago.
3. Just stop.
4. Who put 10p in the head? Own up. I'm not angry just very disappointed.
Popped on makeup 🙄 why doesn’t she pop on her bangles for her anxiety ?
She’s got a bangle for everything pop a bangle on and stfu
God she is so boring same old tit everyday

people only follow her for the drama not for her crappy content
She must know this, she lost 1k followers and suddenly it was back to road man Lauryn

lightbulb teeth has absolutely fukin finished me

good fukin night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am absolute creasing at the ‘City fan’ that’s ‘disgusted’. Since when do fans care what the players do in their own time? I for one wouldn’t know that ‘Kairo’ was Kyle’s if she didn’t post it everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am absolute creasing at the ‘City fan’ that’s ‘disgusted’. Since when do fans care what the players do in their own time? I for one wouldn’t know that ‘Kairo’ was Kyle’s if she didn’t post it everywhere.
That will be one of lauryns many burner accounts probably or she's sent a minion to post it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How did you even understand that comment it’s written in a different language

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lauryn cannot handle anything truthful can’t even vote no on her stupid polls
Yea or yes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Popped on makeup 🙄 why doesn’t she pop on her bangles for her anxiety ?
She’s got a bangle for everything pop a bangle on and stfu
God she is so boring same old tit everyday

people only follow her for the drama not for her crappy content
She must know this, she lost 1k followers and suddenly it was back to road man Lauryn

lightbulb teeth has absolutely fukin finished me

good fukin night
How did you even understand that comment it’s written in a different language
Hahaha I’m honestly not sure. Simple minds think alike and all that 🤣

Hahaha I’m honestly not sure. Simple minds think alike and all that 🤣
I didn’t mean to quote lizzy sorry! Although I did crease at your comment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's a new name for her lairen. Is that a reference to her boxroom, her lair but with the en added because she's female lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.