Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
How can you say someone is amazing at something when they only post certain videos etc? She bathes Kairo and she gets called an amazing mum. She harasses his Dad and his family and she gets called an amazing mum. These people are deluded as fuck. She only reposts these to reassure herself that she’s doing amazing. So that makes her deluded too. It’s all to make her look good. ‘I must be an amazing mum because @sandra_with_10_kids said I was’ You don’t need validation from people you don’t know Lauryn.

Amazing mums don’t:
-Lie
-Manipulate
-Mentally abuse their child
-Emotionally abuse their child
-Harrass the father of their child, his wife and three other kids
-Post messages from herself and other crazy women moaning about absent fathers whilst their sister’s new born is in hospital
-Sit on their fake ass all day moaning about not getting a house, or money whilst unemployed
-Force their child to have the same initials as his non existent dad
-Wear a necklace with their child’s non existent Dad’s initial round their neck
-Force their child to learn a language the rest of the family don’t speak.
-Force their child to follow in their non existent Dads footsteps.
-Moan about key workers working hard through a pandemic whilst being unemployed
-Hang around with anyone who is related to football
-Stop their child expressing who they really want to be
-Get friends to take pictures and then send them to a newspaper, faking a story that they saved a baby in their £1000 coat
-Tag when they take their child to the dentist
-Post a recording of their child crying for them whilst they are out living their materialistic lifestyle
-Allow their sister to draw a cock on their child’s back and laugh
-Plaster their child with a strawberry filter. They either post their child or not.
-Send messages to themselves making out they are some sort of hero mum and then sharing to their stories
-Lie about the relationship with the father
-Lie about having a serious infertility issue
-Lie about getting a hysterectomy for a shit article in a shit newspaper but later on tells people she would like more children
-Sells a scam bracelet
-Do swipe ups for popular socks and shoes you can Google yourself
-Creates a website wholly based on themselves making people pay for information they can get for free
-Pretend they weren’t being papped on the beach when they know that beach is full of paps
-Start a petition, trying to change the law on how men from one night stands shouldn’t have a say in whether they want to be involved
-Take a photo of their child in front of a projector which has their Dad and his national football team on it
-Scream it’s #allornone! When the Dad has his other children on his boots, something he always has done
-Blame the other woman
-Spend hundreds of pounds on beauty treatments whilst being unemployed
-Goes to tanning beds claiming a Dr advised them too
-Expect other people to do everything for them.
-Take things for granted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Rose94

VIP Member
DDEED4FB-28BD-4465-99A3-62AC8385AA97.jpeg

Kyles face when he saw beggy in real life, I mean kyles a dog too but at least it’s public knowledge

New thread suggestion: Annie are you ok? You’ve been hit by, you’ve been struck by, a benefit criminal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Belleboo

VIP Member
It’s even sadder for Lauryn because Annie had her first at 18/19 and has done a much better job than 30 something year old Lauryn. Not to say that teen mums can’t be good parents, I’ve seen a lot of evidence that they can but people in their 30s are generally thought to be better equipped for parenthood, at least initially. The only thing Lauryn is equipped with is Kyle’s cash.
My parents had me at 16, my Dad cheated on my Mam with someone else had a baby, took off and we didn’t see him again for years. My amazing Mother did everything with no help, went to college when I started nursery and built a good career for herself and a home for us.
She never once said a bad word about my Dad and when I was 19 and he came back in my life she fully supported me. When he died, she stood next to me at his funeral and held my hand, still not saying a word.
She was 16, absolutely brassic and still had more emotional maturity and decency than Lauryn

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Sorry Guys I prepared this last night and I’m gonna cause carnage if I don’t get to use it:
Thread 17 was a belter !! Absolutely entertaining worth a binge read

Lots of worthy opinions and Lauryn has really outdone herself

When you think she cannot get any lower, she grabs a shovel and says watchhhh meeee

Lauryn;
  • Tagged along to the not much a farm with Chloe
  • Bought Kairo lots of trainers and Nike socks but they must be in storage as he’s only allowed to wear the red Jordan’s :(
  • Very very angry and being pushed and pushed to absolutely nothing - she has no balls
  • Sent herself many dms
  • Still in that rotting room
  • Caribbean Brown
  • Getting dolled up and pretending to work with Ann Aummers - turns out Lauryn created a fake contract between herself and… herself because it was a one way contract to nothing absolute failure
  • IWD- our girl BLEW up, with tears in her eyes she threatened to cause CARNAGE. Baby daddy is dragging his feet but her and Jonathan are going NOWHERE !! KW NOWHERE- she publicly demanded cash from her brief romance
  • She has no been unfollowed by both sisters and rightly so

Kairo;
  • Calling Pepe Grandad
  • Was a no show on world book day despite being a walking librarian
  • Been taken out once or twice
  • Been allowed to visit baby cousin ( was under full supervision)

Carron Joolie;
  • Now adding photographer to her CV
  • Had a broken boiler :(

Heidi;
  • We’ve seen a tail ( all is well)

Wash Basket;
  • Stationary

Carpet ;
  • Rotten

Kyle;
  • As far as possible from Bunker Begman

Added to the block list last thread we have @Miamia1 For simply giving Lauryn some employment advice

Welcome newbies feel free to speak we’re a friendly bunch ;)
Welcome back to the madhouse, buckle up.

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...ai-whilst-lauryns-living-on-a-porkypie.27828/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
These comments are on Annie’s latest Instagram post, not a new post as she doesn’t go on there anymore. But one lady commented saying she has a message from Lauren saying that Jonathan does/ did see Kyles family and he was jealous. I wonder if there’s some truth in it, His family may have told Lauren that it’s upsetting Kyle / Annie that they see him and she’s took that info as to mean Kyle wants to see him and it’s Annie who’s stopping him, but could just be that he’s thinking of his own children. Imagine how confusing this must be for them, it’s awful
Jesus that made my brain hurt trying to decipher that!!! These sad acts with half a brain cell between them who seem to think they’re part of Lauryns army when she wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Who’s faster? Well it’s definitely not you Kyle cos beggy says you move like a snail …
FFS. The baby has been on and off with his sleep all day, because it’s bloody inset day, and you go and say something like that 😂😂😂

Kyle on his way to court

• Haha
Reactions: 32

livingforthetea

Imagine making it your life goal to get pregnant by a footballer. Then trapping one of the most well known and highest paid in the industry. Feeling absolutely elated when you see the positive test, imagining how minted you’re going to be and how you’ll never have to work a normal job again. Then 2 years down the line you’re having to post a GIF of 50 cent on your Instagram story to ask for some money 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Looby_Lou

Only just saw her stories and came here. I really do need to delete her but it's like a car crash....you know your shouldn't look but you just can't help it. She is absolutely gaga!!!! Completely off her rocker.

What does she actually think she's going to 'sing like a canary about'? Everybody knows she was a shag who went very badly wrong and that he ignores his son by her. Not very nice admittedly but what did she honestly expect?

Everything from his name being creepily close to Kyle, giving him Kyle's surname instead of hers....everything is just nuts. In the words of Rachel from Friends, Lozza truly is 'the worlds worst hangover'.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Soflora

I saw on the other post that Sian replied to someone - do we know what she said? I’m dying to know 🤣
Omg yes it was me 😂😂😂

i said ‘ i cant stand her’

she said ‘ you me and many others babe❤

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Screw Lauren I am disappointed - not from a England fan perspective but from a reader of this thread perspective! Interesting that Kyle discussed it with Southgate. He most likely wants to spend time with Annie & RRR. She won’t be able to meltdown when he plans now! What will she do!
Kyle has had a shitty few months and probably asked for a bit of time to relax and be with his wife and children. Another possibility is that Annie is pregnant and, as she's previously miscarried, he wants to be with her as a support in the early stage.

That would definitely piss on Lauryn's chips. Especially when name number 4 appeared on the boots.

Puma would be staffless by lunch. Lauryn would be marching through the streets of Cheshire and the Ethiad would be torn down. The meltdown would be sensational.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Your honour here’s my doctors records I’ve been having panic attacks as I’m facing homelessness because my baby daddy is dragging his feet

I have no family, I’m in isolation my mami works all day my sisters live together so I’m all alone

please
Help
Me
🙏
And my sons father is a snail 🐌

All I have for company is a moncler coat

And my son speaks Spanish and since I cant understand him, I have no one to talk to 😭😭

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I've noticed that Kairo's things (sleeping bag, other clothing items, etc.) are from Aldi/Lidl including the raisins he's eating and the crocs she's looking at now.

She spends literally thousands on clothing and cosmetics for herself but pittance of her miracle baby.

Lidl/Aldi have some good quality things and kids grow quickly so there is no judgement for buying things for him from there - my middle kid had the same sleeping bag hence I know its from Lidl/Aldi. It's the swanning round in £1500 Moncler coats, nails, sunbeds and everything else for herself.

She then gets angry Kyle refuses to pay for her lifestyle... she can't deny it and he's obviously reduced payments based on that.

She can't help herself.

• Heart
  • Angry

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Love how Sian is off to Annie's for a girly giggle, meanwhile boxroom, bunker, begging bowl begman doesn't even speak to her own sisters, fucking mess she is.

Sorry I'm not my usual self and not posting much, I lost a very good friend suddenly yesterday, one of my day 1s in liaryn speak, I'm still processing this was a sudden illness not MH related or anything.

Liaryn is still a massive beg and she won't stay private for long, please sir can I have some more money 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
You know how Lauryn has that newer necklace that she’s been wearing? I said before that Annie probably has something similar. Well….she does
D50E1481-D84D-4FD0-8195-C410E379E1FF.jpeg
This is a picture of Annie from August 2019, presumably before Loz knew she was pregnant.
39647666-7C9C-4DE9-BEC6-A39E638A2C7B.jpeg

A similar font and everything. She’s so unbelievably shameless. I wonder if Chloe had to buy her that one too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Blackdiamond

She’s had a panic attack because she didn’t get a house????? Absolutely ridiculous. Get a JOBBB

• Haha
Reactions: 28