Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if they’re in private school how is she going to pay the fees?
I think she’ll be pushing for Kyle to pay them, you know her all or none mentality and she really seems to believe that they’re entitled to everything that Annie and the boys are

Reactions: 10
Oh Kyle 😩 if you didn’t want to procreate with someone else other than Annie why didn’t you put something on the end of it!!!! It would have saved you sooo much drama in yours annies and those 3 boys!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s no way she wouldn’t plaster his face everywhere if he’s kyles double, like many people have said, unless she wasn’t allowed too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no way she wouldn’t plaster his face everywhere if he’s kyles double, like many people have said, unless she wasn’t allowed too.
I think it was chloe that posted a story a while back which showed kairo by accident the story was quickly deleted. Some of us seen it and we were of the opinion he looked nothing like Kyle or his other boys facially

Reactions: 12
I think it was chloe that posted a story a while back which showed kairo by accident the story was quickly deleted. Some of us seen it and we were of the opinion he looked nothing like Kyle or his other boys facially
Oh really? I only saw comments saying he’s kyles double, no need for a dna test on him etc. I didn’t see chloes story so can’t comment on that. Just saying she absolutely buzzes that his initials are the same as kyles, so there’s no way if he’s kyles double she wouldn’t show his face if it was her choice.

Oh, I thought he was the imagine of him. Definitely had his eyes and nose

Reactions: 4
Yeah sure I saw multiple comments saying he looks just like their youngest aswe.
I haven’t taken much notice at what the 3 Rs look like, but I definitely thought he’s his dads double. Wish I kept the screen shot. Although I wouldnt post on her
She will post him soon enough 👀

Surprised no pictures have been leaked, and I doubt that’s down to Loz. 100% Kyle has got an injunction (probably not the right word) on the press to stop them printing his face. Loz wouldn’t have the power/money to do that.
Fell down a hole, the Kilner boys are gorgeous boys and luckily look like their mum (soz Kyle)
This is also one of the all time insta stories 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did anyone get SS of that

Reactions: 5
Did anyone get SS of that
People I think did but thought it would be best not to as it wouldn't be fair as she keeps him private.

I didnt think he looked like Kyle more amelia, maybe in my brain fog I've gotten confused or maybe we were mixed in our views. It was probs when he was just over a year old so he would be changing all the time

Reactions: 5
The thing is no matter what she /peanut gets of Kyle it will never ever be enough as what she really wants is Kyle 🙄

Reactions: 13
I've still got covid brain this week am so tired and going out on Wednesday night has killed me. Too old for a school night lol

• Heart
I know that Lauryn wanted Kairo to have the KW initials but I'm still surprised that she didn't give him an R name. If she did, she could've pushed the narrative that his name was a "mutual decision" way harder. Next we'll see a story asking if she can change a toddler's name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t taken much notice at what the 3 Rs look like, but I definitely thought he’s his dads double. Wish I kept the screen shot. Although I wouldnt post on her
She will post him soon enough 👀

Surprised no pictures have been leaked, and I doubt that’s down to Loz. 100% Kyle has got an injunction (probably not the right word) on the press to stop them printing his face. Loz wouldn’t have the power/money to do that.
Fell down a hole, the Kilner boys are gorgeous boys and luckily look like their mum (soz Kyle)
This is also one of the all time insta stories 😂
The fact that she makes that wee boy wear walker on his back 😭 she sick in the head no other words for her that just not right

Reactions: 20
The sisters kept saying their kids look like the dad and spit of grant and Kyle and when anyone commented Isla looks like Chloe she would delete it but Isla does looks like her mum

Reactions: 14
Isla really looks like chloe

Lauryn is obviously very competitive but in the worst way. I think falling pregnant to a top footballer was an ambition of hers ie to be the gf/wife, lifestyle that she so desperately craves, wasn't probably Kyle as such she was bothered about but any high profile very rich sportsman would have been sufficient, it just happened Kyle was the idiot that got trapped. I think lauryn is also angry that 'Annie won' for want of a better phrase that was supposed to be lauryns spot in life and she didn't get it she's angry that her 'competitor' got what she was after

I would suspect this bad news is probs to do with a house, she probably found something instagram worthy that was going to potentially be purchased, however someone else put in an offer which was accepted as snailman didn't put an offer in on time or someone offered a higher offer and snailman didn't counter offer in sufficient time and she lost it. I don't think she will want to make a song and dance about the reason for her bad news to her followers or the press running a story as she would just look even more of an unrelatable twit, that poor lauryn begman didn't get a property that rich baby daddy was buying whilst she sits on her arse unemployed. It would look bad to struggling families and single parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.