Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Chloe struggling to get a magazine interested in her baby reveal? It’s been weeks :ROFLMAO: sucks for Lauryn that she couldn’t do that :LOL:
Chloe did the whole "my pregnancy was full of complications and my birth even more so" spiel. She added that when she's "recovered more" she'll sit down with the magazine who announced the birth and sell the birth story. I assume she'll also sell the name and face.

Part of me thinks she's holding it over Lauryn's head. She know Chloe is going to drop the story and have the attention but is unsure when. Probably just likes seeing Lauryn twitch. I also think Lauryn is quiet so when it does land she's due for a solid meltdown.

Can Kyle and/or Annie announce something good in their lives? At this point, Cadbury could even make Kyle the face (yes, even his face) of Buttons and I'd be there with snacks waiting for the meltdown.

She handled them being married surprisingly well. Only a couple of comments about King Goodman not being invited when the three Kings Walker were.

@Lizzy 93 Perfect timing 😂 She's pointing at Kyle because he moves like a snail.
View attachment 1136195
This picture.

Why does she have two nipples on one boob?

She took Jonno to Cheshire?! Why?! To meet Kyle? To accidentally run into Annie? Seriously, why?

Wow. We had a flurry of activity yesterday morning. By lunch someone had confiscated her phone again and now we're back to silence. Not even a hint of Spanish. What is she playing at?! Is she spending Kyle's money on herself bit not posting it on Instagram? The novelty of that boastful witch. She must be miserable.

Reactions: 11
Chloe did the whole "my pregnancy was full of complications and my birth even more so" spiel. She added that when she's "recovered more" she'll sit down with the magazine who announced the birth and sell the birth story. I assume she'll also sell the name and face.

Part of me thinks she's holding it over Lauryn's head. She know Chloe is going to drop the story and have the attention but is unsure when. Probably just likes seeing Lauryn twitch. I also think Lauryn is quiet so when it does land she's due for a solid meltdown.

Can Kyle and/or Annie announce something good in their lives? At this point, Cadbury could even make Kyle the face (yes, even his face) of Buttons and I'd be there with snacks waiting for the meltdown.

She handled them being married surprisingly well. Only a couple of comments about King Goodman not being invited when the three Kings Walker were.

This picture.

Why does she have two nipples on one boob?

She took Jonno to Cheshire?! Why?! To meet Kyle? To accidentally run into Annie? Seriously, why?

Wow. We had a flurry of activity yesterday morning. By lunch someone had confiscated her phone again and now we're back to silence. Not even a hint of Spanish. What is she playing at?! Is she spending Kyle's money on herself bit not posting it on Instagram? The novelty of that boastful witch. She must be miserable.
I’d have thought if she was going up there stalking she’d have made a bit of an effort, looks like she rolled out of bed grabbed yesterdays clothes from the floordrobe & hit the road. Unless she was going for the gangster/road man look 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t one of Annie’s friend tweet a restaurant lauryn was at saying her and her friends would never be going there again because they let lauryn go there 😂
Quite right bleeping stalking bastard should've been run out of Cheshire. She has no business being there
Whilst we wait I have dug into the archives on the prowl it reeks of desperation (2018)
Before…
Kids
Footballers
Filters
Blinding Turkey Teeth 😎😎
Omfg they look like 3 desperados on the hunt for England players 🤮 kyle what a fool you are!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is extremely dense, what's the point of going private if you're not even going to entertain people privately🥳🥳.

She's such a greedy witch how she thinks she isn't doing anything wrong re her sons money and is trying to extort more, of course she has lavish things, what unemployed person needs a 1500 coat?? She even sold that story to the papers making a point of the coat price. She is bleeping thick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if today is when she will reveal Kairo on Instagram.. yesterday’s post may have been the build up to it, encouraging followers to DM her for advice knowing for a fact that people will just tell her to show him then she can screenshot their messages and pretend that was the deciding factor. Manchester City are playing at 3 and Lairen is petty enough to do it then for maximum effect (or so she thinks)

That’s my theory anyway, we shall see. I do think she is building to it though and she will time it strategically. Everything she does is calculated

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she will show his face to be honest, I think she wants people to think she will because she loves the attention but the reality is if she does she’s going against the rules she agreed with Kyle and she won’t do anything to jeopardise what little money she does get

Reactions: 16
She really is extremely dense, what's the point of going private if you're not even going to entertain people privately🥳🥳.

She's such a greedy witch how she thinks she isn't doing anything wrong re her sons money and is trying to extort more, of course she has lavish things, what unemployed person needs a 1500 coat?? She even sold that story to the papers making a point of the coat price. She is bleeping thick
I just was thinking Lairen does have a job, I’m not sure how she declares it to HMRC but Lairens jobs is selling stories every chance she gets.

Just to show a few

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The influencer and the fearless Lauryn Goodman hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, that daft photo of her dancing in a circle saying she rescued a baby but there was no pics of a pram or anything. She is just one of life's absolute bell ends 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she will show his face to be honest, I think she wants people to think she will because she loves the attention but the reality is if she does she’s going against the rules she agreed with Kyle and she won’t do anything to jeopardise what little money she does get
I agree - I think she just likes to threaten to do it to rile Kyle and Annie. And maybe get a reaction from them.

Reactions: 8
I just was thinking Lairen does have a job, I’m not sure how she declares it to HMRC but Lairens jobs is selling stories every chance she gets.

Just to show a few
3D714726-A6E8-4512-9FD0-96198AB05F91.jpeg

This one is my favourite she obviously called paps beforehand 😂
Most people take their kid to the park 2 mins down the road not 4 hours up the motorway
What was her reason for being up there? And is knutsford near Annie and kyles house by any chance

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1138012
Most people take their kid to the park 2 mins down the road not 4 hours up the motorway
What was her reason for being up there? And is knutsford near Annie and kyles house by any chance
With her LV bag, which no doubt was paid for by her bosses, Kyle and Annie x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With her LV bag, which no doubt was paid for by her bosses, Kyle and Annie x
Either that or it was borrowed off Chloe 😭
I do wonder if she actually had of bumped into Kyle and Annie would she of even said anything or is she all talk? 😭

Reactions: 10
Ah thank you, sorry not trying to derail the thread but didn't want Lizzy to send out a search party lol.

He was one of life's absolute diamonds and I will miss him desperately with all my heart forever, all good family and friends around us, thank you very much for your kind thoughts.

Love you guys in this thread 💖💖 xx
So sorry to hear that. Much love to you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Either that or it was borrowed off Chloe 😭
I do wonder if she actually had of bumped into Kyle and Annie would she of even said anything or is she all talk? 😭
I think she can fight. She’s got that look about her. I’ve said it before, but if she came towards me, I’d be crossing the road. She’d be one of them that if you looked in her direction, she’d jump you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1138012
It’s the standing next to the stroller for me so we can see the whole outfit
I have tried this and nearly tripped over myself
The LV bag was also taken when fearless Lairen saved the baby

it’s true the stroll in Cheshire she is so strange 🤢
Again probably wanted a reaction
If she saw Annie K Walker she probably would have shat herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t help but flaunt what little she has whether fake or real but the more she flaunts the more The Kilner’s can say sorry she’s using her maintenance to fund a lifestyle as she clearly doesn’t have a sufficient job even if she’s claiming Instagram is it😂 Laughable that she’s so desperate to seek validation and brag to strangers on the internet when if she’d hid what she has, hell if she never went to the press in the first place the hard faced woman would’ve ended up with more I reckon!

Honestly, she is the most immature person I know of.
31 years old and plays pathetic games. Grow up! Absolute embarrassment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.