Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain’t normal . Making sure her son has the same initials as Kyle . That stupid KW thing around her neck it’s borderline obsession . Imagine walking around with a necklace with your baby’s dad initials on 😂 tragic

Reactions: 21
Tattlers, we really need to cut her some slack for her recent absence on Instagram and any accusations that she doesn’t have a job are just vicious 🤣

How can you all forget that it’s Mother’s Day next weekend??? Those adoring DM’s from ‘fans’ are not going to write themselves you know! She is beavering away as we speak, preparing all the messages she has ‘received’, ready to post in retaliation within a nanosecond of Kyle’s expected messages to Annie or his mother.

On top of that, she’s got to search the internet for as many passive aggressive ‘inspirational’ quotes as she can find, the ones that remind us that she is an amazing single momma, rules the world, does the job of both parents, never gets a break but how her son will love her all the more because of it and absent fathers are the ones missing out 😂

Sad thing is that I agree with all the sentiments, just can’t deal with people who feel like they have to excessively post this stuff all over their socials as it seems so ‘please pat me on the head’. Not to mention the effort and time they’re devoting to posting 20+ stories and replying to all the comments would be better spent engaging with the children they’re supposedly so devoted to 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On top of that, she’s got to search the internet for as many passive aggressive ‘inspirational’ quotes as she can find, the ones that remind us that she is an amazing single momma, rules the world, does the job of both parents, never gets a break but how her son will love her all the more because of it and absent fathers are the ones missing out 😂

Sad thing is that I agree with all the sentiments, just can’t deal with people who feel like they have to excessively post this stuff all over their socials as it seems so ‘please pat me on the head’. Not to mention the effort and time they’re devoting to posting 20+ stories and replying to all the comments would be better spent engaging with the children they’re supposedly so devoted to 🤯
Hopefully, Sian, Annie and MJ are doing the same. What an unstoppable team they would be if they worked together to create the ultimate passive aggressive insta story against Lauryn 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God help her essay post next week for Mother’s Day

im a single mother doing it all myself everything I do is for my son because his father mr Kyle Walker Man City and England player left me to do it alone blah blah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

im a single mother doing it all myself everything I do is for my son because his father mr Kyle Walker Man City and England player left me to do it alone blah blah 😂😂
She won't even mention Carron Joolie though the rude cow. She never mentions Big Sean on Father's Day either. Just because you're now MUM and DAD to the miracle of all miracles doesn't mean you get to ignore your own parents. Especially when you stink up their boxroom. Carron deserves better.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She ain’t normal . Making sure her son has the same initials as Kyle . That stupid KW thing around her neck it’s borderline obsession . Imagine walking around with a necklace with your baby’s dad initials on 😂 tragic
She is a tragic bastard. The initials of a father that ignores his existence🤣 butttt that was agreed before he was born so no changing it hmmm ok stop obsessing over a man that disrespects your miracle child by ignoring him, and chants K&A bully him pmsl annie owes that sprog nothing she needs to realise that. Hopefully she gets some self respect for mothers day

The fact she named him kiaro so he had the same initials lol wtf is kiaro it reminds me of Egypt 😂😂 we all know she calls him ky for short coincidence I think not .

shes a dangerous person

Reactions: 11
She is a tragic bastard. The initials of a father that ignores his existence🤣 butttt that was agreed before he was born so no changing it hmmm ok stop obsessing over a man that disrespects your miracle child by ignoring him, and chants K&A bully him pmsl annie owes that sprog nothing she needs to realise that. Hopefully she gets some self respect for mothers day
lol I hate when she says this
Was it not agreed he be at the birth then ?
didn’t tell him he was born for two weeks as she was upset with him
Somehow not that upset to use the WALKER surname to stay in the press
If Isla has her dads surname then so will Kylow
It’s the fact that some women dming her believe her lies
She uses the name because it pays to stay in the press
She will never admit this
She wants him to be a footballer
Somehow Kylow is fast like his snail dad
Make it make sense
Piss of Lairen delete insta and hide in a Cupboard like your bill payer wants 💜💙💫✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact she named him kiaro so he had the same initials lol wtf is kiaro it reminds me of Egypt 😂😂we all know she calls him ky for short coincidence I think not .

shes a dangerous person
She named him Kairo after being inspired by the city names on money heist apparently. Personally, I think she just happened upon the city of Cairo in Egypt (perhaps she thought Kyle was from there:unsure:) and realised that it had "Ky," switched it to a K and thought she'd won the lottery🎉 No one would ever suspect :rolleyes:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lol I hate when she says this
Was it not agreed he be at the birth then ?
didn’t tell him he was born for two weeks as she was upset with him
Somehow not that upset to use the WALKER surname to stay in the press
If Isla has her dads surname then so will Kylow
It’s the fact that some women dming her believe her lies
She uses the name because it pays to stay in the press
She will never admit this
She wants him to be a footballer
Somehow Kylow is fast like his snail dad
Make it make sense
Piss of Lairen delete insta and hide in a Cupboard like your bill payer wants 💜💙💫✨
No don’t tell her delete Instagram I just love the drama 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

& and it’ll all kick off because he’ll do a post or story for Annie! “Appreciate both the mothers of your children or none at all” cue the pitty party on mothers day for miss Loz Goodman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
& and it’ll all kick off because he’ll do a post or story for Annie! “Appreciate both the mothers of your children or none at all” cue the pitty party on mothers day for miss Loz Goodman 🙄
oh god yes , if he posts about Annie and I actually think he might do she will go into meltdown . Then again he might not post in fear she will have a meltdown and run to the papers with a story how he posted about Annie and not her lol 😂

Reactions: 13

He didn’t even leave her
The fact she named him kiaro so he had the same initials lol wtf is kiaro it reminds me of Egypt 😂😂 we all know she calls him ky for short coincidence I think not .

shes a dangerous person
Toxic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess my Mother’s Day will be spent on here then, watching good ol’ Lozza

I actually get secretly fuming my husband does a joint Mother’s Day post to me and his mum. I want one of my own 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder why she didn’t go with Kyro to be as close as possible 🤣

it actually makes me sick that she does all the Mother’s Day digs. Like someone else says nothing for her Mum and Dad, nothing for her friends or sister Chloe for being a good mum. Nope all digs at the walkers! Pathetic!
There are so many people without their mums and it’s bleeping hard but she makes Mother’s Day a day about “poor me” she’s grotesque!

Also I agree she’d back off from a fight with Annie but I did read in these threads (when I discovered them and caught up) that Chloe got done for assault once? Like a bar fight or something. So who knows. Maybe their lavish upbringing with rich Daddy has given them so much entitlement they know they will get away with it.

It was discussed on here yesterday about her not seeing her lifestyle as Lavish. I wonder if that’s true, I wonder if she is so self obsessed and entitled and unaware of poverty or what it’s like that she thinks her life is poor now. (Even though it’s not).
She’s always dated well hasn’t she so maybe she is living off pittance (for her) and hating her decisions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi lauryn 👋 since we know you read here I have a little challenge for you. I bet you a fiver you can’t go through the entire day on Mother’s Day without posting some kind of dig at Annie or Kyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can never get over how she gave him Walker surname even though he bullied her son she even done a petition against him he can’t even put a pic of his mum & wife she starts trolling her nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for Mother’s Day when she’ll post screenshots of her “fans” DM’s to her slagging Kyle off.

#PostAllBabyMamisOnMothersDayOrNone
#InfinityPool
#FreeGrant

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.