Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother’s Day It will be “ omg you’re such an amazing mum when I have a bad day you give me hope! that woman is so evil what she’s putting Kairo through you’re so strong and talented I see them speak about you on tattle when I had a little look🙈they are liars Lairen you are amazing wish I had your strength everyday is so so so hard “

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God help her essay post next week for Mother’s Day

im a single mother doing it all myself everything I do is for my son because his father mr Kyle Walker Man City and England player left me to do it alone blah blah 😂😂
Just for the sake of it, I might make one called KairoGoodman or KairoGoodman20 so when she (she won’t) decides to change it, she can’t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know who the ex was who she had IVF with?
A few tabloids report that she was with Dane Rashford for years and then split up not long before her 10 year friendship pump and dump with KW.

So I’d assume him, but couldn’t be certain. Can’t trust anything our Lairen or the tabloids say.

Reactions: 12
A few tabloids report that she was with Dane Rashford for years and then split up not long before her 10 year friendship pump and dump with KW.

So I’d assume him, but couldn’t be certain. Can’t trust anything our Lairen or the tabloids say.
There’s no pictures of them together though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the height difference 😂😂 their all such begs, so when did she take the cringe pic behind dele
Literally! 🤣 🤣

God knows when she was stalking Dele outside that club, but here she is again with a footballer!

Honestly, Google images is a pure rabbit hole!

7219ECA2-FB5D-4415-807B-D1E898EA8A49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again those Rashford boys just love doing their bit for charity don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know what, I’m starting to see Chloe as the “Kim K” of that family. Without her (and ex on the beach), none of them would have their “careers” or pap shots.

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.