Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Lozza baby’s Instagram should really look like looooool

THIS is what Lauryn Goodman really looks like. Yes she’s on a hot beach, pregnant but this is the real, actual witch faced, greedy, selfish trollop.
Where did you get those stunning pictures 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What Lozza baby’s Instagram should really look like looooool

THIS is what Lauryn Goodman really looks like. Yes she’s on a hot beach, pregnant but this is the real, actual witch faced, greedy, selfish trollop.
Excuse me. Some of us have absolutely no willpower so indulge in mountains of food on a Saturday evening. Those pictures need a content warning my stomach was not prepared for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Excuse me. Some of us have absolutely no willpower so indulge in mountains of food on a Saturday evening. Thos pictures need a content warning my stomach was not prepared for that.
Reading this as I’ve just eaten a fudge and am currently sucking/licking out (get your filthy minds out the gutter!!) a creme egg 😂😂

• Haha
Reading this as I’ve just eaten a fudge and am currently sucking/licking out (get your filthy minds out the gutter!!) a creme egg 😂😂
Oh don't I have to be good now, I'm going to see that personal trainer next week and she wants me to keep a food diary for the next few days 😂😂.

Am going to be a disgusting pig tonight and then it ll be just fruit cereal, chicken etc with maybe a chocolate bar or 2 in there somewhere just to keep it real. I need to embarrass myself into not eating shite so a stranger looking at my bad habits will keep me in check 😂😂🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh don't I have to be good now, I'm going to see that personal trainer next week and she wants me to keep a food diary for the next few days 😂😂.

Am going to be a disgusting pig tonight and then it ll be just fruit cereal, chicken etc with maybe a chocolate bar or 2 in there somewhere just to keep it real. I need to embarrass myself into not eating shite so a stranger looking at my bad habits will keep me in check 😂😂🤩
I lost 3 pounds this week, so I must be doing something right 😂
I need a personal trainer, get rid of my fat arms and legs 😭
I used to be so skinny 💔 now I’ve got 20 chins like our Loz in the photos up top

• Haha
  • Heart
Yea they did
Something like she is not the sort of custom you want to attract
Ironic because Lauryn is a stalker. The restaurant didn’t attract her, the fact that Annie and her friends have been there did………If that’s the criteria for never going to a restaurant again, then they’re going to run out of places. Big Loz is following them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I lost 3 pounds this week, so I must be doing something right 😂
I need a personal trainer, get rid of my fat arms and legs 😭
I used to be so skinny 💔 now I’ve got 20 chins like our Loz in the photos up top
Ah well done keep up the good work 🥰.
This is like my last resort paying for help I just can't get back to my supermodel self 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just went to tesco and got melon, tomatoes, pineapple. I need to get rid of tree trunk arms and legs and I need to get back to the gym 6 times a week before I decided to identify as Jabba the hut.

Lairen get off private hun it's a Saturday night and we want to see you out on the tiles dancing round your handbag with your shagging bangles jingling attracting a rich fool for a sibling for juanathan

• Haha
  • Heart
Pity how they don’t mention Middlesbrough playing but when Kyles playing even though he don’t wana know em is playing there all over that tv

• Haha
Is Chloe struggling to get a magazine interested in her baby reveal? It’s been weeks :ROFLMAO: sucks for Lauryn that she couldn’t do that :LOL:

Reactions: 10
Ah well done keep up the good work 🥰.
This is like my last resort paying for help I just can't get back to my supermodel self 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just went to tesco and got melon, tomatoes, pineapple. I need to get rid of tree trunk arms and legs and I need to get back to the gym 6 times a week before I decided to identify as Jabba the hut.

Lairen get off private hun it's a Saturday night and we want to see you out on the tiles dancing round your handbag with your shagging bangles jingling attracting a rich fool for a sibling for juanathan
Ah, thanks! I miss chocolate and crisps. I miss being able to eat crap without putting on weight 😂

Honestly, she’s so boring. You’re not missing anything. Not even a Spanish King

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah, thanks! I’m miss chocolate and crisps. I miss being able to eat crap without putting on weight 😂

Honestly, she’s so boring. You’re not missing anything. Not even a Spanish King
I know when I was going to the gym all the time I still ate loads of crap but worked it off. I want to be that girl again. Its true what they say its harder to lose weight as you get older.

We need a meltdown, we want the singing canary

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know when I was going to the gym all the time I still ate loads of crap but worked it off. I want to be that girl again. Its true what they say its harder to lose weight as you get older.

We need a meltdown, we want the singing canary
Is there any way that we could help her with that? 😭 I’m desperate 🥴 What do you need us to do, jangle bangle? xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m dying to know what she’s posted on Kairo’s account. Like what is the point of a post if she’s the only follower …. :unsure:

1120F29A-5298-41F5-AEB5-70DB00967468.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been wondering that as well. Unfortunately, I am not a hacker and will never know. Maybe I’ll have to begin a sting operation where I attempt to befriend her just like she did with Annie :ROFLMAO:

My guess is that it’s an edited photo of her, Kyle and Kairo. Maybe Annie and RRR are in the background but she’s put them in a jail cell or something 🥴😭

Edit - Or she’s written up all the dirt she supposedly has on Kyle. It’s one of those blackmail situations where if anything happens to her (as in she’s arrested or they get a restraining order against her), the info will be released:rolleyes:

I’m dying to know what she’s posted on Kairo’s account. Like what is the point of a post if she’s the only follower …. :unsure:

View attachment 1137465

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve been wondering this for weeks she’s fukin not right that woman
She posted it just so she can be the one to view it !!
She wants a reaction from KW
BUT she will play the victim as per
Poor me
No money
Can’t post
Being stalked

Also someone mentioned about Chloe’s baby don’t shoot me but I imagine she’s waiting for his rash to go down ?
She said ages ago she would talk about her birth story
Milking it for all it’s worth Jesus 🐄
Really hope they don’t mention Lairen & Juan in the article
They seem to always leave two lines for the pity party.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.