Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww cmon she's got her choice of vegan dan, Paul, Ryan or Carl. That lassie has options 😂😂😂
But she thinks she's too good for them. Ryan still wants to know if she has a boyfriend. Wise up, Ryan. There ain't no way that begging bowl has boyfriend 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But she thinks she's too good for them. Ryan still wants to know if she has a boyfriend. Wise up, Ryan. There ain't no way that begging bowl has boyfriend 😭
I know and all poor Paul wants is a follow back as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Without the insta filters she looks older than Carron Joolie

Who’s she kidding ? She doesn’t clean why’s she sharing this
Prick
Her house help does it all and Juan
I was going to post the same, but I ended up getting deep in tiktok 😂 who even am i

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s delusional! There’s NO way she could ever close her account and live a private life because she would hate not having the attention! And it’s not her job! She’s actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve sold 8 items on shpock over a long time 😂and I can assure you I’ve made more money than she’s ever made on the gram fukin fool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was honestly going to come on here and give her props as she had calmed down on the Walker digs but naw she’s at it again 🙄 “lavish lifestyle” move the duck on will you! Instagram is her job 🤣 pissing myself 🤣 who pays for that merc? It’s defo no her jangle bangles that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was honestly going to come on here and give her props as she had calmed down on the Walker digs but naw she’s at it again 🙄 “lavish lifestyle” move the duck on will you! Instagram is her job 🤣 pissing myself 🤣 who pays for that merc? It’s defo no her jangle bangles that’s for sure 😂
Haha was gonna write the same that Mercs defo not hers or maybe the taxpayers money she stole funded it the scank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.